Pizza is Used as a Weapon

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Why am I not surprised that the BBC would think of that man's actions as somehow having used a "weapon." :ironic:

Yeah, throwing a pizza in order to distract a mugger.... definitely a weapon. Oh yeah.... definitely. :thumbsdow

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL I put it up mostly as a joke.

As a funny side note, the last time I checked NONE of the pizzas I've received were actually HOT.:poke::laughing:

Wattnot

Enlightened
Well now at least when another one of those threads starts . . . you know, the ones that ask which light is best for self defense use, we can link over to THIS thread. This way we can also recommend a hot pizza to go along with that bright flashlight for extra security . . . and now FLAVOR!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
As a funny side note, the last time I checked NONE of the pizzas I've received were actually HOT.:poke::laughing:

You live in California, no wonder your pizzas are not hot.

Thankfully, NYC has a large Italian population. :D

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well now at least when another one of those threads starts . . . you know, the ones that ask which light is best for self defense use, we can link over to THIS thread. This way we can also recommend a hot pizza to go along with that bright flashlight for extra security . . . and now FLAVOR!

LOL :crackup:

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast

...and then the arguments over which topping is best for self defense pizzas will begin. :ohgeez:

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
...and then the arguments over which topping is best for self defense pizzas will begin. :ohgeez:

I would say the peppers have a high capsaicin content... burns the eyes.

Mace-flavored pizza, anyone?

Last edited:

Wattnot

Enlightened
Nah . . . a better offensive topping would be anchovies . . . you can gross them out. They'll move to an easier target for sure. Perhaps someone with Chinese take out.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
If they ban pizza in the USA because of this you're really screwed :D :D

Na, they won't ban it. They'll have a 6 week waiting period and $15 background check to get it. When you finally get it, you'll have to use it as a weapon since nobody will eat it. It may be a better weapon once the pizza goes bad. Better yet, if you make a bad guy eat it, they'll never bother you again.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
They can have my Pizza when they dig it out of my cold, dead, stomach. :D

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
i wonder what would have happened if he had had time to put chilli flakes on that pizza...

Crenshaw

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why am I not surprised that the BBC would think of that man's actions as somehow having used a "weapon." :ironic:

Yeah, throwing a pizza in order to distract a mugger.... definitely a weapon. Oh yeah.... definitely. :thumbsdow

I don't think the article is quite as serious as you think :thumbsup:

Regards,
Tempest

C4LED

Enlightened
Oh yeah, how about this?

---

Subject: Aborigines flay police, eat evidence
Date: 9 Mar 91 05:14:35 GMT

ALICE SPRINGS, Australia (UPI) -- Police trying to arrest a stubborn man
sitting in the middle of the road were attacked by a dozen frenzied
aborigines who belted them with frozen kangaroo tails and then ate their