• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: SS Gatlight **V1** (Pila)

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold: SS Gatlight **V1** (Pila)

I purchased this from a fellow CPF member. I have not used the light (only tested it). It has remained in its metal presentation case since I purchased it. It also comes with printed instructions as seen in the pictures.

It comes complete with 2 Pila cells coated with glow powder. I spoke via email to Walter about the glow powder and this is his reply.

Quote:
Regarding your glow painting question, how it was done.
We purchased the most bright glow paint we could find (http://www.glowinc.com/), than applied several layers to each battery (I think about 5). Than used some sandpaper to file down the irregularities.

If you don't like the glow paint it can be removed with a knife by carefully scraping it off. Just make sure to not cut the shrink wrap.
I consider the light to be in excellent condition. There are some light marks on the flat end of the on/off knob, I am not sure they may be there from the manufacturing process.

Also, there are slight marks on some of the bars, and I consider these to be from the manufacturing or assemblt process.

Only 40 of these were made, 17 Stainless Steel that use a 123 cell, 17 Stainless Steel that use this Pila cell, and 6 Titanium that use a 123 cell.

The serial number is V1 / 0017

Here is a link to the original thread.

Here is a link to a review with more pics.

Thank you for looking. Please feel free to ask any questions. I am not looking for trades at this time.

SPF $320 inc PP fees, shipped worldwide with tracking via Royal Mail Airsure.

Please post "I'll take it" in the thread to secure the light.

IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

IMG_3255.jpg

IMG_3258.jpg

IMG_3259.jpg

IMG_3260.jpg

IMG_3261.jpg

IMG_3262.jpg

Last edited:

d1dd1

Enlightened
Re: FS: SS Gatlight **V1** (Pila)

PM sent

edit: good luck with your sale ;)

Last edited:

white light

Enlightened
Re: SPF: SS Gatlight **V1** (Pila)

:mecry:Hello,It seems I have a funds problem and must with draw from the purchase.Very sorry and sad :sigh: