Surefire 6P with TID

wheel

Newly Enlightened
Hey, just saw an advertisement for the 6P with the TID. Never seen one before and it looks mighty mean. Anyone have any experience with the TID or own one by any chance. Thanks for any replies

2dogs

Enlightened
Harsh FC harsh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I have a TID on a 6P, had it about 6 months. It is just one of several self defense items I carry for night walks in the city. I had some martial arts training (kenpo and kick boxing), I think I could cause some hurt with it if I had to.

Works well for cutting out small sugar cookies too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah as in someone might fracture your skull with one and take your money, eh FC?

Seriously now, it makes the bezel a little bigger but it is a serious self defense tool If I grabbed someone from behind and they ground that sucker into the back of my hand then cracked me in the temple a couple of times after blinding me with the light, I think I'd let go and maybe have to lie down for a bit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wheel

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys, can't decide whether to order it or not, but sure looks mean. have a good night.

mvario

Newly Enlightened
Like one of these on the front of a light...

B00005IB3X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I can use it to tenderize meat during a blackout.

Kaneda

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to know if the TID for the 6P also fits on the 9P.
Does anybody know ?

Kaneda