What’s New for SureFire in 2009?

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
woot! and if new stuff comes out, I might be able to get old SF stuff for cheap..
if that ol' wallet stops poking me.

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just want my T1A. I'm not waiting anxiously for it, I'd just like it to show up. In the mean time I have that U2A to keep me entertained.

Last edited:

GPB

Enlightened
Who cares when they release their new catalogue, since they obviously consider it a work of fiction. I am new to this and I guess this isn't the first time its happened, but whoever is in charge of their marketing should be disciplined for putting out a catalogue with products that never made it into production. Whatever positive buzz they created turned into disappointment and now even if the products do materialize and are amazing, their impact will be diminished because of their lateness. If we never heard of the Optimus, we'd all still love SF ( except for those that didn't like them anyway ), and if you had never heard of the Optimus and all of a sudden ran into one at a show or retailer, you'd think you'd found Luke Skywalkers Light Saber, and would be blown away by it. Instead, IF we ever see it, the reaction will be..."oh...nice light...its about time"

This was a major blunder and I'd expect it to be a case study in Business Schools in the near future.

(Thank you for the chance to edit my indescretion Kiessling)

Last edited: