• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo PR Head/MM18650 Knurled Body/McTC tailcap

9x23

Enlightened
Up FOR SALE is another one of my "project" lights. I've collected these parts but have never made any progress so it's time to pass these along to someone else who will appreciate them and finish up the light.

This one has a Classic McGizmo PR head (comes with glass, 27mm reflector, o-ring, Ecan, and emitter PCB) for the LuxIII/V or SSC P4 emitters, MirageMan 18650 E series battery tube (in the rare knurled body version), and McTC tailcap with switch, all in bare aluminum finish. THIS IS AN INCOMPLETE LIGHT, but all you need is an emitter, converter board (any Aleph compatible board from The Shoppe will do), 18650 battery, wires to connect board & emitter, artic alumina epoxy, and some elbow grease and you have a complete light.

Some notes:

1. Head & components and tailcap & switch were purchased new and are unused, but like all bare aluminum there are very light scratches/rub marks on the finish. MM18650 body was purchased from another forum member and has a minor mark in the knurling and very light scratches on the collar that you can see in the photos, but a light sandblast or very fine sand paper should take care of marks.

2. A magnet for the battery or a spring in the head is necessary to make contact with the battery's positive nipple. I recommend LEEF's safety magnets to be used if you can find some, or you can fabricate your own. Do not use a bare magnet or anything else that would cause a short.

3. I've been converting all of my PR & PR-T heads to use the SSC P4 emitter and it works very nicely in this head/reflector, but remember to shim the emitter and isolate the emitter base.

For sale at $195.00 shipped USPS Priority/Insured/PP fees included.
12/16 PRICE DROP to $175.00

Terms & Conditions for sale:

1. First "I'll take it" with payment made within 4 hours of me emailing to you my PP address will get it.
2. Please, do not post conditional "I'll take it" so as to avoid misundertandings.
3. I may not be able to post and respond until later in the evenings so please give me some time to respond to inquiries and posts.
4. Included in the cost is shipping via USPS Priority, insured to final destination for the US.
5. International shipping will be at additional costs.
6. Once I deliver the parcel to the carrier I will email to you the shipping information. I am not responsible for loss of package thereafter, but I will assist you in initiating a claim with the carrier.
7. Payment via PayPal credit card or cash only, with no added fees. After posting "I'll take it" please send me a PM for my PayPal address.
8. I will ship within two days of receiving payment.

Thanks for looking!

9x23

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

Last edited: