• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Extreme III Christmas special! All sold!

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got to get rid of the last 12pcs of Extreme III's ( inlcudes lantern head, o-rings and, uvbe.) I have left. As metioned earlier on another thread, I was cleaning house and found these last remaining units in a box stashed away in the closet. Need to raise some funds for a good cause. I will be donating the proceeds ( Actually, I am going to purchase as much cat food and dog food from the 12pcs of Extreme III's rather than donate the cash. ) to a vet who has been taking care of stray cats and dogs here in Japan out of his own pocket. These 12pcs of Extreme III's are the ones labelled as "MJP Extreme III" and use a Rebel LED from bin number: NWOD. Once these are sold, the Extreme III will be gone forever. In order to cut down on shipping cost, I will be shipping out by registered airmail and need to ship out all 12pcs at one shot. The price shipped will be $85.00 each, buy 2pcs and get $5.00 off. Please send your payment to arcmania (at) hotmail (dot) com Make sure to include your CPF name and complete shipping address when sending payment.

1. nailbender
2. Joseph Milton
3. s13uras
4. jimahi
5. Rob187
6. seatttlite
7. gottawearshades
8. Bolek
9. Bolek
10.ZeissOEM2
11.Edwood
12.JasonH

Further information on the Extreme III can be found here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/206595

ARC mania

Last edited:

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened
Re: Extreme III Christmas special!

I´ll take one
PP later when back at home again

Last edited:

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

Rob187: Yes, these Extreme III's can use a 10440 battery. You have to keep the high setting at 50%. Going any higher will fry the LED since it has a very low VF.

ARC mania

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can't possibly justify or afford such a light and I'm interested. I'm surprised that these haven't sold already. People must be tapped out!

seattlite

Enlightened

I'll take one. Please send me PM to confirm that they are still available and I'll send PP.

Thanks,
Richard

loving light

Newly Enlightened

That is a real good deal on those Extreme lll's, wish I had the extra money for another unnecessary flashlight.I would like to make a small donation to help the animals.Please pm me where to send it to.

JasonH

Enlightened

Do you know what the maximum lumen output of this light is.
Or anyone else.

Thanks

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast

These are wonderful little lights. I smile every time I use mine.

Near perfect fit and finish (not a mark on mine after a month on a keyring in my pocket everyday) and a nice smooth beam pattern.

I particularly like the simple, reliable, and easy to use UI. While the levels are completely adjustable, I've found the default settings of 15% and 50% to be perfect for my EDC requirements.

Actually, the 15% level is more than adequate for most of my closeup needs, but it's SO nice having a super low low for those times when I want only a tiny bit of discrete light or to not mess up my 'night eyes'.

I like fine tools, and this is a fine tool which I sincerely enjoy carrying and using everyday.

JasonH

Enlightened

That link doesn't seem to work for me.
I searched around a little but couldn't seem to find much.

jimahi

Newly Enlightened

I'll take one. Paypal sent.

Jim

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened

Strange.
Just get home.
I wrote in post 3 that I´ll take one,but it seems to that I didnt is on the list to get one.
I am loosing interest then.