DROPPED My Legend LX!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, the background is that tonight I responded to a scene where the suspect took a swing at one of my guys with a 3-foot long metal pipe. Of course the suspect was already flat on the ground by the time I got there ("Good job, men.").

Anyway I was fiddling around with my Legend LX shining at everything, and while showing it to one of my sergeants it slipped from my fingers and clattered across the sloping asphalt road. Two slight dings in the bezel but otherwise fine (but damn!!!).

The high point though was when he was lighting something up with his PolyStinger (our issued equipment), I swung my LX beam over his and the immediate comment was, "Oops, my batteries must be going". Haw!

Starlight

Enlightened
I dropped my LX the other night, and it shut off. My first thought was the bulb, but it seemed to be okay. It fell on the tail switch, hard enough to make a mark on the metal of the switch, and the switch wasn't working. I took the switch apart and the parts weren't lined up properly. I put it back together and it works perfectly now. It's nice to know that they will stand some abuse, but more fuel for the backup light theory. The switch would have been almost impossible to repair in the dark.