Now this is a flashlight for self defense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kramer5150

Flashaholic
I'm not an LEO... but wouldn't it be more practical to carry a handgun (even a small caliber) with an X300 or similar weaponlight?

Monkiee

Newly Enlightened
I think having a flashlight shooting out flaming cr123s would be much cooler and more effective ;P

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doesn't look very useful. In the video it looks like the light is going out when the Maglite is shoot.

rayman

VillageIdiot

Newly Enlightened
It's not meant to be useful... it was done for the lulz. Like the hack where some guy swapped the innards of a gameboy into his calculator so he could play in class.

Guy's Dropper

Enlightened
What a horrible design. Who would ever buy that? Even as a novelty item, that would be too dangerous to own, as there is little immediate indication of its purpose. The muzzle end must be pointed at the user in order to use the light end. :sick2:

VillageIdiot

Newly Enlightened
Well, while using the light end you could tuck it under your arm so you shoot the poor fool behind you.

stitch_paradox

Enlightened
What's also funny about this product is that every time you use this as a flashlight you have a 410 gauge shotgun pointed towards your self, brilliant isn't it? :crackup:Now the minimag that shoot .380 sounds fun!

Youfoundnemo

Enlightened
.380 auto is just about a useless round, for the tenth of an inch it saves you minght as well go with 9mm or better yet them newfangled 123 calliber flaming bullets

GreySave

Enlightened
I suspect there might be some interesting legal ramifications for anyone trying to sell one of these......At least I would hope so.

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
Meh. It's a spring-loaded pin hitting the cartridge. I'm not impressed, even without considering the safety implications.

Now the cell phones loaded with four .22 rounds, that was better...

Sector7

Enlightened
What happens when your using your mag at night, see a bad guy and you need to shoot so you flip it. Now the bad guy sees you (you night vision is gone) and you can't see where the bad guy went to aim. :poof:

FsTop

Enlightened
If one were caught with one of these in California, the judge would throw away the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.