B&M high-powered LED's?

jblackwood

Enlightened
I'm just really frustrated with how long my CL1H is taking to get here (as well as my AW batteries and charger). Does anyone know of any B&M where I could get maybe a Surefire or any comparable, high-quality flashlight? I know it's a long shot, especially since everyone freaked about the rebranded Fenix L1T being sold at Costco with the Leatherman multi-tool.

Cheers.:cool:

kramer5150

Flashaholic
So youre looking for a high power AND high quality light... B&M. Short answer is no.

Maybe your local firearms retailer sells high end gear, but you are going to pay quite a bit going that route. IMHO youre better off just being patient and playing the waiting game.

If you want something bright, high quality and ASAP, you could pick up a 6P at a local retailer (Lowes perhaps) and have Gene overnight you an M60, pick up some primaries and you're in business. I for one wouldn't consider either the Lowes TF or HD Husky high quality, although they will land you in the 125 Lumen range.

jblackwood

Enlightened
I know, that's why I jumped into the 18650 end of the pool. Ordered AW's and direct from Dereelight. Should have ordered from that US distributor. :(