Truth in advertisment?

Kilowatt

Newly Enlightened
Dose this guy get different G2's than the rest of us? Is this light waterproof to 150". This is the first place I have seen this claim. Thanks for your in put.
check out item # 3606247962 on ebay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Kilowatt

Newly Enlightened
Then this is a clever way to advertise because in location is says WATERPROOF TO 150FT. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but your right not in the auction. Dose the seller want you to assume that it is waterproof?

rycen

Enlightened
WOW I didnt see that!The G2 is water resistant not waterproof anywere near 150FT.I have let one of mine sit over night submerged without a problem.I have cycled it on and off underwater as well without a prob.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
what a jerk! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

it's too bad these people can't have their fingers cut off for lying like this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

BigMac

Enlightened
I thought it was the tounge that got cut off for lying. The fingers went off when they stole..

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
yes, but he typed it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

you can have the tounge if you like...so long as i still get the fingers... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
i think some ebay dealers might not necessarily be intentionally lying, but might just not be all too familiar with the products they're selling.