Thrower comparisons please! Husky 4w-DBS v2-Spear-A9/A10?

Ryanrpm

Enlightened
This is a request mainly to see someone post some comparisons of the Husky 4W against the super throwers out there...like the DBSv2, MRV, A9/A10, Spear, and any others.

The cheapo Husky is the only one I have mentioned above and it throws farther than anything else I have. Would you all be so kind as to post some comparisons?

TIA...Ryan

Ryanrpm

Enlightened
No one with a super thrower AND a 4W Husky for some beamshots??

I already have the Husky, and soon I'll have the Eagle 8W....which states to throw 600ft. I'll post comparison beamshots in a week or so.

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
This is a request mainly to see someone post some comparisons of the Husky 4W against the super throwers out there...like the DBSv2, MRV, A9/A10, Spear, and any others.

The cheapo Husky is the only one I have mentioned above and it throws farther than anything else I have. Would you all be so kind as to post some comparisons?

TIA...Ryan

I own the Husky, but none of the other lights you mentioned. I do have a light called the Coleman 530 lumen LED spotlight. It out throws the Husky by quite a large amount. If you don't mind a bulky light then the Coleman LED spotlight is an amazing LED super-thrower for only $45. :)

I have posted a beamshot comparison between the Coleman and Husky here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2749830&postcount=431

The Coleman LED spotlight almost equals my 3 million candlepower spotlight in throw.

I have also posted pictures of my Coleman in other threads:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2749955&postcount=377

Look at bottom of this post:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2739127&postcount=208

I highly recommend the Coleman, as I have owned it for several months and it has been an amazing and very reliable light. It is rechargeable and has a 2.5 hour runtime. It is very durable and almost water proof.

TDKKP

Enlightened
I don't have DBS V2 and neither Spear but I got Husky 4W, Tiablo A9 and new A10. I don't have a good camera to take beam shots and very lousy in photography so no beam shots from me.

To my eyes in throw: Husky < A9 < A10. Both Tiablos using 2 x RCR123A from DX.

Ryanrpm

Enlightened
I don't have DBS V2 and neither Spear but I got Husky 4W, Tiablo A9 and new A10. I don't have a good camera to take beam shots and very lousy in photography so no beam shots from me.

To my eyes in throw: Husky < A9 < A10. Both Tiablos using 2 x RCR123A from DX.

Its ok, you don't have to be a pro in photography. Take em outside, have the Husky and the A9/A10 set up at something way out there, then turn the flash off of your camera and take a shot. I just want to see some kind of comparison beamshot. If you don't, I understand.