Lumapower ConneXion X2 and Signature lights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkdguy

Newly Enlightened
I just noticed on the Lumapower website that they have the updated ConneXion X2 coming out ("with more than 16 upgrades and now with type III"), and a "premium pocket light" called the "Signature" that will be ready to ship soon.

Any news from you guys? MattK (from Battery Junction)... any word?

Last edited:

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
No please don't !! :sssh:my wallet can not take anymore!!!!!!!

JML

Enlightened
Yeah, more!?!?!?!?

I think you just found two of the things Lumapower is probably planning to announce here. :sssh: They just announced the MRV Sidekick Ultra. And there's another hint elsewhere about an upgraded D-Mini, too. :grin2:

Last edited:

jkdguy

Newly Enlightened
Hey tsask and JML! Yeah... I'm like, oh great, now another cool light to buy!
I do love my Lumapower LM31, and I have been holding out for version 2 of the ConneXion to come along.
I just need to wait until Battery Junction posts some info and a price...

eyeeatingfish

Enlightened
I think the turbo head for the incendio looks pretty awesome!
I wonder how durable it would be on the thinner body and threads?

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Their page now says the signature is available.... Still have not seen a pic or description though...

jkdguy

Newly Enlightened
Here's a link to pictures and info about the Signature light:

http://www.lumapower.com/signature.html
(Scroll down the page for beam shots)

The "Sidekick 2 digital switch" is used to select one of 4 modes (high, med, low, and high speed strobe). I assume the forward tactical switch is for just for powering it on/off. Sounds like a simple UI to me. I would hope that if you set it to medium, then turn it off and back on, it remains in medium mode until you click the side switch. It takes a "wide range input voltage (full regulated at 4v to 10v, 2.4v to 3.9v semi regulated)".

I'm looking forward to seeing a "Selfbuilt review" in the near future. Oh, and let's not forget about the ConneXion 2. Pics/info to come soon I am sure!!:)

David

Last edited:

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah no go... this is very unlike lumapower to lauch a light with no info whatsoever..

gsegelk

Newly Enlightened
Sounds like Ricky will have some updates for us soon...maybe tomorrow? :popcorn:

It's been a while since I followed the Lumapower 'announcements/release' threads over at the MP...looks like I'll have to find my way over there again!

Status
Not open for further replies.