• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Traded - WTT HDS Ultimate 85 for McGizmo

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
The U85 has found a new home.

I've got an HDS Ultimate 85 that I'd be willing to trade for something McGizmo. I've never owned a McGizmo light and I'd like to try and fix that problem :twothumbs

The HDS comes with the original manuals and sale reciept. It has one spot of missing ano that may have been that way from the factory and a very small scratch near the bezel.

Last edited:

gjg

Enlightened
Re: WTT HDS Ultimate 85 for McGizmo

Bump for rare light in great condition. How many of these actually made it out to the public? MAYBE 30?? :cool:
Greg

I've got an HDS Ultimate 85 that I'd be willing to trade for something McGizmo. I've never owned a McGizmo light and I'd like to try and fix that problem :twothumbs

The HDS comes with the original manuals and sale reciept. It has one spot of missing ano that may have been that way from the factory and a very small scratch near the bezel.

Aepoc

Enlightened

I have a Ti Mule Mizer that I am currently not using very much due to the recent purchase of a Lunasol. I used to own an ultimate 60 but I lost it. I have been looking for a smart light... I miss the low on the hds. Perhaps we can work something out?

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent!

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast

You're not interested in selling the U85 instead of trading are you?

I would consider selling but I like the idea of an interesting trade right now. I'll post pics of the U85 soon.

I'm open to trades involving a Ra Clicky or possibly a U60 with an SSC.