JRMcferren's Fenix L2T Thread (was: I got my Christmas Present early: A Fenix L2T)

jrmcferren

Enlightened
About half an hour ago I got my new EDC light, a Fenix L2T V2 with the Cree emitter. This is my first LED EDC light and my first light with a high power LED. With this development I am glad to say that my MiniMag is being retired from service and it has served me well. The tint on the L2T is great, it has a little tint of green if you look into the reflector (on an angle I would not look at it head on), but even close up to a surface you cannot tell. I really like my new light.

Edit: I have changed the title of this thread as I am going to use this thread for questions coming in the next days weeks and possibly months.

Last edited:

AMRaider

Enlightened
Re: I got my Christmas Present early: A Fenix L2T

Congrats sir! That light is one of my favorites. Compact, bright, and simple.

Last edited:

Holepuncher

Enlightened

You have been waiting for this light for 3 weeks. You couldn't wait three more days. You are a spoiled brat. :devil: Now what are you going to do on Christmas morning with no new light to play with.

Enjoy your L2T. Just about any Fenix is enjoyable.

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast

:twothumbsTell us how you like it when its dark........go light the night up. Enjoy.

Igor Porto

Enlightened

Congrats! Post some beamshot pics for us! Outdoors, preferrably!

Ryanrpm

Enlightened

Yeah, I tried to con my wife into letting me have mine early. Bad thing is I asked her over email. Then when I got home she looked all hurt and gave me a dirty eye.:thinking:

Guess some of us have to wait until Christmas morning..:mecry: