Surefire 9P any mods

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I've got a 9P with a Leef 2x18500 C-C body.

I can run 3xCR123, or 2x18500 rechargables in it, without having to swap out the lamp.

That's as easy as it gets.

(You could also use a fivemega 2x18500 C-C body. They come up for sale in batches on the B/S/T sub-forum from time to time).

gunlocators

Newly Enlightened
I guess i should have been better in clarifying what mod i needed simply put using 3 cr123a's whats the brightest single mode bulb or led available

Also is there any ultrafires compareable to the 9p or 6p so i can try to assemble some cheap bright lights for home / car emergency use and if so where to buy what replaceent led if any and are the threads ect the same as a surefire?

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
For a drop-in I'd say the Malkoff is pretty much the standard. The Leefbodies are very good quality as well. I can't comment on the Ultrafires as I don't have one in that size. My favorite combo is the standard 6P with an A19 extender added. You have so many combinations availible with this setup. Round bezel, flat bezel. Clickie or twist type switch. 3 123's, 2 123's, 17670 or 18650 if it's bored or 2 18500. You can buy an adapter to change to a larger head as well. Incan or a MYRIAD of LED drop-in's too. Lifetime warranty. Custom stuff as well. Hard to beat IMO. You can have lot's of fun with it for sure.

Last edited:

Latest posts