• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: LunaSol 27 w/Darkzero Mod and AOTH Holster

SOLD: LunaSol 27 modded by Darkzero with Art of the Hide (AOTH) black shark open-top holster. Absolutely pristine, as received from brighterisbetter, who bought it unmodded from griff, the original owner. After brighterisbetter received it, he sent it to Darkzero to increase the amperage to the center emitter. Now, instead of 425mA, she's pushing 1000mA! :naughty: (no mod made to the Nichia ring). The light is very bright! :D The piston bears a green trit. Included is the accompanying new and uncarried AOTH holster (belt clip version), custom made in as small a form factor as possible (note the curvature on the sides). PayPal only (no e-checks), CONUS priority shipping included. Will ship to international destinations - PM for quote. No fees for PP. First to state "I'll take it" here in the thread has priority. My PayPal address is in my profile. Will ship same or next business day. No trades, please.

$555 shipped, SOLD.

IMG_4129.jpg

IMG_4127.jpg

IMG_4126.jpg

IMG_4125.jpg

IMG_4124.jpg

Pic for size comparison. LunaSol 27 is on the left end.
54d49036.jpg

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: LunaSol 27 w/Darkzero Mod and AOTH Holster

Should go quickly! As dad says, this holester is unique in the world AFAIK. Let's make someone's Christmas very merry! :D

hivoltage

Enlightened

OK...compared to a Jetbeam Jet II which is the only single cell light I have right now...how does it compare? Thanks

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's brighter than a Menorah ...... the nine-branched candelabrum not seven-branched

Merry Christmakwanzahanukka to all and to all a goodnight!

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

9 branch is a Hanukiah, 7 is Menorah. Still brighter!

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very interesting. How does the Titanium do with dissapating the heat driving the LED at 1000ma ???

I Like it :)

Mac

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

At this price , its like getting the AOTH holster and mod for free...:thumbsup:

Latest posts