• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevevh

Enlightened
Hi Guys,

DSC_5227.jpg

DSC_5222.jpg

Up for a limited time is a SPY007 from Data's second run. It is in great condition with the exception of a few scuffs as it has been used, that can be buffed out. The ONLY reason for selling this is to turn around and purchase a Cree Spy007 from Data. (If he still has one) It has 2 ice blue trits installed which look great and really is the best light I have ever seen. Of course I won't be to torn up if it doesnt sell, but I do prefer the beam of a cree.
PP please add 3%

Thanks!!!

Steve

Last edited:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S SPY007 $900

I thought of doing the same thing. It will be interesting to see how long it lasts... I am guessing no more than 30 minutes.

Bump for a beautiful light at an outstanding price; I think a couple of people paid as much as $1,500 for theirs:thumbsup:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just buy the cree and tell yourself and the wife that this one was sold but then the buyer backed out, and now you have to keep it.:D

stevevh

Enlightened

Just buy the cree and tell yourself and the wife that this one was sold but then the buyer backed out, and now you have to keep it.:D

Sneaky!!!I like your thinking:thumbsup: but no wife!!!So the only one I gotta convince is me! Its harder than you would think!!!

9x23

Enlightened

Looks like a Kimber to me

Hmmm....let's see....Novak night sights, external extractor, bottom of grip safety looks pretty unique......I'm going to say it's one of the Sig Sauer 1911 variants. In any case very nice!

9x23

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a very nice price :twothumbs, especially with all the gouges on SPY's earlier in the year. Sadly I don't have the funds, but good luck with the sale.

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a very nice price :twothumbs, especially with all the gouges on SPY's earlier in the year. Sadly I don't have the funds, but good luck with the sale.

Gouges.....ouch I let both of mine go under msrp
Still this Is so tempting and no PP fees from the money you save on PP you could have it overnighted:}

stevevh

Enlightened

Think I am gonna pull this one down if it does not sell tonight. I really like it and might just snag a cree 007 early next year if Dave is still making them. I must say my appetite for flashlights virtually stopped after acquiring this baby. For me, it is all I need. Absolutely great light!

Status
Not open for further replies.