Surefire light poster...anyone interested!?!

Policetacteam

Enlightened
I have seen a few different posters within the firearms community showing several accessories for rifles on a poster. Just checking to see if 1) Would anyone be interested in a flashlight version of this idea, 2) If so does anyone here posses the ability to take quality photos similar to the examples given below? I did not post this in the marketplace because it is merely an idea and not an item up for sale. The posters are very cool...and the possibilities are endless. What do you guys think!?!

M4_Poster_Samplesm.jpg

or this one

SOPMOD.jpg

Policetacteam

Enlightened
That's kind of what I was thinking as well. I know there are some die hard Surefire fans on this forum and this poster could quickly get out of control (in a good way!). Lets here some suggestions, comments, or complaints!!

-Surefire only

-assortment of various tactical lights by various manufacturers

-tactical / combat/ or weapon mounted lights only

???????? :shrug:

SuperLightMan

Newly Enlightened
I think if the posters were strictly for display in a bedroom wall, it has done its job. However, if the poster was made for marketing purposes, it is too cluttered up. The viewer would be overwhelmed with accessories to chose from. If the accessories were organized into a brochure and categorized as such, it would definitely help.