Kaidomain down? Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jusval

Enlightened
I've tried for two days to access kaidomain.com and it keeps showing that there is no domain by that name. Either they let their account lapse, or were shut off, or they're gone for good?

Just wondered if anyone else can access the site, maybe it's my suddenlink server......

Hope they're not gone, I just placed my order for a P7 3 days ago.......

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
There has recently been another breakage of the mediterranean internet backbone. It's suspicious to say the least - three cables, all cut within minutes from each other - but, as usual, given time the network routes around the damage.
I haven't had trouble with KD in the past few days (I've actually placed an order with them), but I don't have to get my connection through the atlantic to get to them.

Marduke

Flashaholic
Maybe this is another Kaidomain 'surprise' that Jerry has been talking about in the marketplace

Well, they have shut down, changed names, and reopened their doors in the past to avoid paypal disputes and a bad reputation associated with the name, so it would not surprise me if it happened again.

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm currently getting a "Server Error in '/' Aplication" screen.
Sequence contains more than one element. Huh?

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm currently getting a "Server Error in '/' Aplication" screen.
Sequence contains more than one element. Huh?
Kai has been giving me those nonstop since forever. In general I get the feeling that the site is barely functional and is maintained by a twelve-year-old. I can place orders for single items, but even doing something as mundane as clicking the bulk pricing link causes a malfunction of some sort, from doing nothing to cryptic server errors.
It's one of the two big reasons why I do most of my online shopping on the other site.

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hear you loud and clear Frank Lloyd Wright Penn state domicile.
No need to wonder about it until they come back on-line.

Empath

Flashaholic
A short inquiry and a few follow-up replies regarding a dealer's website would likely be considered fairly idle chat in the Cafe. An extensive discussion of a dealer and applicable website would best be discussed within the commercial oriented forums of our MarketPlace board.

The purpose of the Dealer's Corner there, is expressed in the first sentence of the Dealer's Corner Posting Policies Announcement there. It states "This forum is for Dealer Sales & Discussions."

Please feel free to continue the discussion there. We'll close it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.