• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: SPY 005*Found*

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Title says it all. Please let me know if you have one that you are willing to part with.

Thanks,

Paul

Last edited:

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: SPY 005

Good Luck with your quest :thumbsup:.....I bought back my Spy005 (upgraded) and sold the Spy007. The Spy007 is an absolutely fantastic light, but the 005 has nearly all the same features, including LED and UI. 005 is lighter and suits me very well,as I really don't need Titanium.

Happy Holidays, as well!

jeffb

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good Luck with your quest :thumbsup:.....I bought back my Spy005 (upgraded) and sold the Spy007. The Spy007 is an absolutely fantastic light, but the 005 has nearly all the same features, including LED and UI. 005 is lighter and suits me very well,as I really don't need Titanium.

Happy Holidays, as well!

jeffb

JeffB,

Thanks for the words of encouragement and a Happy Holiday season to you as well. I have a great idea. Sell me the SPY 005 you bought back and then you can buy back the SPY 007. :D Well, it is worth a shot anyway.

Thanks,

Paul

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

:santa::bumpit:

Someone bought two of these and really only needs one. Nothing like making another CPF member happy to spread the Holiday Cheer.
:poke:

Last edited:

shuter

Enlightened

senna94 - I have one that I bought a a while back at a favorable price but with a stipulation that I not sell it for a year. Was not thinking of selling it but I also have a black 05 that I prefer and when I saw you were lookin it got wondering. The spirit of the stipulation was to see the light went to someone that would cherish it and not just resell it for a proffit. I have never used it and probably never will. When I purchased it I intended to collect Spys but have since changed my mind.

I PM'd the original seller about selling it to senna94 but don't expect to hear from him soon as he is not currently very active as far as I can see.
In the spirit of the agreement I am passing the light along to someone who I think will cherish it at $420.00 which is $20.00 over what I paid for it. I expect Paypal fees, Priority Mail and Insurance will be more than the $20.00 increase in selling price. The keep it for one year stipulation applies to the new owner and senna 94 has agreed. I think the spirit of the original stipulation has been maintained and the original seller will be pleased.

The following is most of the original sales thread that I have copeid directly:

"I am looking for a new home for my beloved SPY 005, s/n 0070, from the original run. This one is 600mA flavor; great runtime and you can run level 6 full time. Chrome version, natural color anodize with no logo engraved. I'm the original owner. The light has been pampered and accumulated very little runtime. It is pretty much the same condition as I received except for two upgrades. 2 blue trits were installed with clear nail polish, and the LED was upgraded with hand picked SSC P4 USXOH bin, which made the light much brighter (it is brighter than un-upgraded original 1000mA units). The electronics could be upgraded (Sandwich Shoppe offers service), but I did not feel the need. This unit does not have a rapid leakage issue as some users were reporting. The beam is flawless with neutral white tint (better than new 007 imo); suitable for white wall hunting and other CPF inspired sports as well as normal uses. I will install new set of batteries before shipping.

Price is $400.00; shipped with insurance and delivery confirmation by priority mail (conus only). At this very reasonable price, there's a catch. The new owner shall promise in good faith that he/she will be keeping the light for at least one year, rain or shine."

Senna 94 has sent me the Paypal and I will ship Friday.

Enjoy the light and have a Merry Christmas! :santa:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Shuter,

Thanks for helping me out in my quest for this great light. I am looking forward to receiving it. Thanks again to Shuter and CPF.
:thumbsup:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

senna94 - I have one that I bought a a while back at a favorable price but with a stipulation that I not sell it for a year. Was not thinking of selling it but I also have a black 05 that I prefer and when I saw you were lookin it got wondering. The spirit of the stipulation was to see the light went to someone that would cherish it and not just resell it for a proffit. I have never used it and probably never will. When I purchased it I intended to collect Spys but have since changed my mind.

I PM'd the original seller about selling it to senna94 but don't expect to hear from him soon as he is not currently very active as far as I can see.
In the spirit of the agreement I am passing the light along to someone who I think will cherish it at $420.00 which is $20.00 over what I paid for it. I expect Paypal fees, Priority Mail and Insurance will be more than the $20.00 increase in selling price. The keep it for one year stipulation applies to the new owner and senna 94 has agreed. I think the spirit of the original stipulation has been maintained and the original seller will be pleased.

The following is most of the original sales thread that I have copeid directly:

"I am looking for a new home for my beloved SPY 005, s/n 0070, from the original run. This one is 600mA flavor; great runtime and you can run level 6 full time. Chrome version, natural color anodize with no logo engraved. I'm the original owner. The light has been pampered and accumulated very little runtime. It is pretty much the same condition as I received except for two upgrades. 2 blue trits were installed with clear nail polish, and the LED was upgraded with hand picked SSC P4 USXOH bin, which made the light much brighter (it is brighter than un-upgraded original 1000mA units). The electronics could be upgraded (Sandwich Shoppe offers service), but I did not feel the need. This unit does not have a rapid leakage issue as some users were reporting. The beam is flawless with neutral white tint (better than new 007 imo); suitable for white wall hunting and other CPF inspired sports as well as normal uses. I will install new set of batteries before shipping.

Price is $400.00; shipped with insurance and delivery confirmation by priority mail (conus only). At this very reasonable price, there's a catch. The new owner shall promise in good faith that he/she will be keeping the light for at least one year, rain or shine."

Senna 94 has sent me the Paypal and I will ship Friday.

Enjoy the light and have a Merry Christmas! :santa:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: