Olight M20 Holster choices.

anthonysmilsurp

Newly Enlightened
Hey all, Anybody tried to put their m20 in a gladius holster? What about a v70 holster. I wear basketweave at work and the chief doesn't want us mixing nylon with the leather. Apparently plastic is ok though :shakehead What are your thoughts on a good Holster for the light with the strke bezel and tactical ring in tact?

ilLUMENati

Newly Enlightened
Wear a candle to work and tell your chief that since he won't let you wear nylon with leather (you can take the phrase out of context and come up with the wrong mental picture), you've resorted to using a candle as a light...

...hey, it is CandlePowerForums right?:grin2:

Jeffa

Newly Enlightened
It fits in the Gladius holster but not as tight as the Gladius. The selector bezel on the M20 sits higher than the gladius head and gets in the way a liitle. i would not use it for the M20. I will look for my V70 and let you know.

anthonysmilsurp

Newly Enlightened
After doing some more research it seems that the v72 holster will fit. The holster is made for the surefire 8ax which has a bezel diameter of 1.47". The M20 has a bezel diameter of 1.42". Now if only someone local had one to check out I would be in business. If anybody can do a comparison on these holsters I would really appreciate it.:twothumbs

Jeffa

Newly Enlightened
I have looked everywhere and cannot find my V70 holster, sorry.:(

anthonysmilsurp

Newly Enlightened
OK M20 does not fit in a v70 holster. Based on measurements it may fit bezel down in a v72 though. I am going to try to find a gladius holster as well.

RaymondMillbrae

Newly Enlightened
Anthony,

here are two different threads.

This first thread has a few good pictures of molded plastic, if that is what you are interested in.

MOLDED PLASTIC/NYLON HOLSTERS

And below is my favourite thread. It shows a Japanese doode who makes custom holsters for individual lights. And the best part? You can click on the links to see ACTUAL PICTURES of his work. Totally awesome! (I don't know if he's still around. But I kept this thread for the pictures, as I am currently designing my own leather holster).

CUSTOM LEATHER HOLSTERS

Hope that helped.

In Christ: Raymond

Last edited: