New lights from Fenix

HighLumens

Enlightened
Yeah, I know Fenix has just created the LD10 and LD20 and the LD01, but I was thinking about new lights from Fenix.. for example a 4 levels LD01 (like now + a very low mode :naughty:).. anyway, are there new projects coming out soon from Fenix??

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am still waiting for a Fenix tactical 4AA +200 lumens flashlight with 2 modes and momentary on function. Like the TK10 but just a bit thicker. It would provide more comfortable holding and better runtime.

Regards, Patric

Last edited:

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any chance for a Fenix MC-E light?

I'm waiting on something more ground breaking before I plunk down another wad of cash! (though it's tough to wait!!) The TK20 was my last splurge.

Tim Carleton

Newly Enlightened
id like to see a 4x AA oval body-round head, as in side by side x stacked. this could still be a pretty small package and 10,000 milliamps with built in anti roll. Something similar to the older pelicans. but done up Fenix style. :popcorn:

user24

Newly Enlightened
I just noticed on the www site the E01 has a "new anti-roll feature". Anyone know anything about that?

yeah - it doesn't exist. I think they meant to say "anti-slip".

If you put it on a slight slope, it will roll.

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am still waiting for a Fenix tactical 4AA +200 lumens flashlight with 2 modes and momentary on function. Like the TK10 but just a bit thicker. It would provide more comfortable holding and better runtime.

Regards, Patric

I've been waiting for this exact light from Fenix for years. At this point I highly doubt it will ever come to be.

Ryanrpm

Enlightened
If Fenix came out with a super thrower, I'd be all over it. Their lights are top notch quality, so if they dedicated research into one, I bet it would easily be the king.

C'mon Fenix, give us a thrower!

curtis22

Enlightened
From the thread title, I thought there was a new product announcement. You may want to add a question mark.

gsegelk

Newly Enlightened
yeah - it doesn't exist. I think they meant to say "anti-slip".

If you put it on a slight slope, it will roll.

I looked at the picture and thought the same thing...there's nothing anti-roll about this unless I'm missing something in the pic!

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm hoping for a PD60 using an 18650 and a warm tinted MCE... all in a slim EDC design retaining the same UI as the PD30 etc.
:D

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just hope they won't bring anything new soon! :scowl:

Hey, in the last weeks I had to buy :

LD01ss, PD20, PD30 & TK20

How would you stick 4 AAs in a body? Does that make sense? Does smething comparable exist? I think it would be better to stick 3 AA or 6AA in an adapter, that wouldn'd make it much thicker than 4AA, but probably everything would be too thick...

That would be nice though, 12.000 mAH with 6 Eneloop style recheargables, over 16.000 mAH with normal recheargeables! :crazy: With that idea, we reach both the size and the power of the Mag-Mods, I doubt that would be a good seller outside CPF! :devil:

For new lights that sell, everybody now needs new LEDs. 300 to 500 lumen with the same running time as the models currently on the market...

spgrk

Newly Enlightened
The best Fenix keychain light would be a stainless steel LD01 without the stupid modes, so I can turn it on and off as many times as I like, as fast as I like, and in a complete drunken stupor if I like, and it will never do anything more surprising than produce a fixed amount of light. And for the *perfect* Fenix light, it would also be fitted with a smooth-beamed, vanilla-tinted SSC P4 or Luxeon Rebel emitter rather than the ringy Cree.

Haz

Enlightened
i guess in the 4AA format, people are thinking of the likes of the Streamlight Propolymer 4AA Luxeon.

This light was amazing, and is still amazing. The light uses a 1 watt Luxeon, but throws considerably well. However, most 4AA format use plastic, or polymer for construction (except the Energizer double barrel i can think of).

I just hope they won't bring anything new soon! :scowl:

Hey, in the last weeks I had to buy :

LD01ss, PD20, PD30 & TK20

How would you stick 4 AAs in a body? Does that make sense? Does smething comparable exist? I think it would be better to stick 3 AA or 6AA in an adapter, that wouldn'd make it much thicker than 4AA, but probably everything would be too thick...

That would be nice though, 12.000 mAH with 6 Eneloop style recheargables, over 16.000 mAH with normal recheargeables! :crazy: With that idea, we reach both the size and the power of the Mag-Mods, I doubt that would be a good seller outside CPF! :devil:

For new lights that sell, everybody now needs new LEDs. 300 to 500 lumen with the same running time as the models currently on the market...

perungestal

Newly Enlightened
I just got my new PD20, great light!

But I would kill for a single cr123 flashlight with two modes like 60 and 150 lumens. Available options should be a railmount and an extension switch for the weapon.

youreacrab

Enlightened
I just got my new PD20, great light!

But I would kill for a single cr123 flashlight with two modes like 60 and 150 lumens. Available options should be a railmount and an extension switch for the weapon.

Eagletac dude