• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Osram 64275 bulb

cfromc

Enlightened
3 Osram 64275 bulbs. I bought these and tried the first one and broke one of the pins off when I tightened the bezel down. I thought it was because I hit the bulb with the glass (which I did) so I removed the glass and tried the second bulb. I got the reflector tightened down almost the whole way and realized the reflector hole was just slightly too small and I broke one pin off that one also. I decided to just stick with my ROP bulb and sell these rather than get a deeper reflector with a bigger hole (let's say I got a little frustrated). So, I have 3 new Osram bulbs but 2 have one pin broken off. I tested each bulb before I tried to put the bezel on and they both worked. Obviously, they don't work now and you are taking your chances with them. If you think you can solder the pin back on you can get 3 64275s for $free IN THE US. Please note I can't promise anything with those 2 broken ones. The other one is still new and sealed.

FIRST I'LL TAKE IT POST GETS THEM.
IMG_0591.jpg

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice gesture. Turn your frustrations into someone else's early xmas present =) Nice! =D

cfromc

Enlightened
Nice gesture. Turn your frustrations into someone else's early xmas present =) Nice! =D

Sometimes its just better to let it go and start a new project and let someone else have a try at it.:twothumbs

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you :D ! I will definitely watch the clearances. I'll probably use on of the bulbs with the broken pin to test. Merry Christmas to you too!