• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ** WITHDRAWN **6C ROP

Dawg

Enlightened
6C ROP For Sale

I have a 6C Maglight ROP for sale. The host is in very good condition with just a few very minor marks that would be virtually impossible to photograph. It comes with a Fivemega aluminum cammed reflector with an orange peel finish. There will be a Pelican high bulb installed and a low in the tailcap. It also has a Borofloat lens installed. The light has almost no runtime on it since it was made into a ROP. The bulbs are pretty much virginal.
I am asking $60$85 shipped Conus only and I can accept Paypal cash only, no credit cards please. If you want to send a Paypal echeck or a US Postal money order, that would be acceptable as well.

P1000589.jpg

P1000588.jpg

That is dust on the rim of the light. No marks or damage. I did not notice it when I took the picture, but my dresser top was a little dusty.

Please post an "I'll take it in the thread" and then PM me your shipping info and I will PM back my Paypal Info or my Address, whichever is pertinent to your choice of payment.

Last edited:

waddup

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ** PRICE INCREASE **6C ROP and a few others

2 x C mag terralux 'jobbie' question,

if the dropin is for 6 cells = 7.2

and your running 3 x 3v cr123s = 9v

is that ok?

im interested but confused, any reassuring imfo may sell it.

:whistle:

Dawg

Enlightened

2 x C mag terralux 'jobbie' question,

if the dropin is for 6 cells = 7.2

and your running 3 x 3v cr123s = 9v

is that ok?

im interested but confused, any reassuring imfo may sell it.

:whistle:
Hello waddup
Here is a link to thread with info.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/154679

In the first post by MattK you will see that Battery Junction and TerraLUX warrant the dropin for operation up to 9Volt. He even states that it will function at up to 24 volts.

I found that it is an ideal package for full brightness in the smallest host with the 3 x 123 configuration. It is a TLE-6EX by the way.

Mike

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will take the purple mag. I will PM for paypal details

Thanks
Dave