Good Tac holsters for Fenix TK-11?

corrections operator

Newly Enlightened
Probably a stupid question...but can anyone recommend a good duty/tactical holster for this torch? Do any of the Surefire scabbards work?

Jeffa

Newly Enlightened
It fits nicely in the Olight M20 Warrior holster. Actually better than the olight.

Policetacteam

Enlightened
As far as I know the TK11 body is the same as the TK10 body. If you remove the tactical ring and put the flat washer / ring thing it will fit in the Surefire holsters. That would end up being a bezel up carry if it matters!

EvilPaul2112

Enlightened
I prefer lens down carry so I ordered a Blade-Tech #30010 with tek lok attachment. Its made for a SF M2 which has a larger bezel, so I removed the rubber spacers, cut them in half, reinstalled, and it fits perfect.

Electric Factory

Newly Enlightened
I prefer lens down carry so I ordered a Blade-Tech #30010 with tek lok attachment. Its made for a SF M2 which has a larger bezel, so I removed the rubber spacers, cut them in half, reinstalled, and it fits perfect.

Could you post a picture or two ? I'm thinking of doing the exact same thing for the TK11 I'll be buying tomorrow [:D ]

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Judging by your handle, I'm guessing you want a duty holster and not a MOLLE/PALS tactical holster?

I've had a good experience with the Spec Ops Deluxe Light Sheathe for any 2-cell light I have, but it's a PALS configuration.

-Trevor

Edit: For clarification

corrections operator

Newly Enlightened
Tmedina, I would be interested in both, regular duty and SERT duty. Thanks for the input and btw olight holster is pass thru for duty belt usage, I believe. Olight holster interests me, nice little set up...

Last edited:

corrections operator

Newly Enlightened
Trevor, just checked the link...looks like the sheath would work well on a tac vest. Not sure I would use the light filter bottom thing ever.

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never have either - but the front velcro piece is almost two inches wide, ensuring a good connection for the flap.

Ignoring the blue-green fabric over the grommet, it's a basic pouch large enough to accept the C2 bezel with some space to spare and provides good security for a 2-cell light.

Overall, it's reasonably priced (for tactical gear) and readily available as part of most stores that carry the Spec-Ops product line.

-Trevor

corrections operator

Newly Enlightened
Chances are if you have reason to wear a tac vest in the dark, you probably don't want your body illuminated by a holstered flashlight. Might as well paint a bull's eye on your chest and write "shoot me" in glow in the dark ink on your forehead. Other team members would be wearing T shirts with "I'm with stupid" printed across the front. LOL

I can't think of one setting in a LE/Military scenario where that feature would be useful (talking non-rescue, tactical scenarios.)

Anyway, useless feature aside, I may pick one up and see how I like it. Thanks again and stay safe!

I'm Drew, BTW.

Last edited:

RaymondMillbrae

Newly Enlightened
First-off...I absolutely reject any elastic material on a holster, as it will eventually wear/break down in time. (Check my other posts if'n you wanna read more on this).

Below are a few pictures of the Olight holster with the M20 Warrior. I personally removed one of the elastic pockets, and kept the other one - for the meantime - to hold my pepper spray.

b177913774.jpg

b177913786.jpg

And in closing, I keep the M20 Warrior on my nightstand, next to my pistol. But I am temporarily using this holster with my Fenix TK11 as my EDC. (See below pix).

b177913807.jpg

The Fenix TK11 is a little shorter than the m20 Warrior, so it sits a little lower in the holster. (Which I like/prefer, as it makes it a bit more "low profile").

I am currently designing a new leather holster for my EDC light, which "should" be able to holster any of my three lights. (Fenix TK11, Olight M20 Warrior, Deerelight CL1H V4).

I am also looking around for some leather holster designs. So if anyone can send me a few links (or post pics), I would appreciate it.

Merry Christmas.

In Christ: Raymond

Last edited:

nemsmedic

Newly Enlightened
I own both the olight M21 and the TK 11R2, Ive purchased the blackhawk carbon fibre holster, both lights fit, but very tight not very practical, when in a hurry to pull out the light, also have tried the hi-tec nylon holsters from hi-tec intervention, this only fits my TK11. purchased from 911 gear. has anyone tired the bianchi nylon holster 7326 with this fit the TK11?