EagleTac T10C

houtex

Enlightened
My T10C came in this past friday.
At first I had some problems with it. It would not come on all the way,only like 10 lumens or so. I wrote 4sevens to ask for help. It was suggested that I clean and tighten everything,which I did and WOW:twothumbs. This is the prettiest CREE beam I've ever seen. Great hotspot,smooth transition to flood and crazy bright. It's the brightest single cr123 light I have now. The size of it is perfcet in my hand. Fits well in my pocket,but also is a near perfect fit to the Blackhawk holster. To answer all those "samllest,brightest" questions,EagleTac T10C.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a Fenix P2D CE which failed after a few weeks of using. Cleaning with my finger didn't help, but when I cleaned the contact with alcohol, it lit up again. Now, I'm temped to clean the contacts of all my lights directly when they arrive. Shouldn't be necessary though! :shakehead

As for the T10C, it is too little for my hands while the tactical head is too big to call it small. Doesn't really fit in a pocket in my opinion, I should have taken the P10C next to the T10C2. My fault, I wanted the smooth and throwy beam... :D

glockbob

Newly Enlightened
I just got my T10C and love everything about it. It hasn't left my pocket since the day I got it. I love my SF e2e but the T10C is easier to EDC. In my opinion very good build and beam quality.