Ever seen Enerleds Guardlite flash light?

Inverse Square

Newly Enlightened
Ripped from Enerleds site: "The GuardLite? Elektro Lumens StarLux II produces an extremely intense white pool of optically collimated light for up to 72 hours of continuous operation."

Hmmmmm...

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you also notice that the photos were lifted from theLIGHTsite (Doug P. AKA Quickbeam's website) ?

They've undergone a little color manipulation but are clearly the same pictures.

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Huh, something going on there, I think. No price tag, though.

ElektroLumens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guardlite will be selling Elektro Lumens products in New Zealand and Australia. This is ligitimate. The photo you see is one of the flashlights I sent them. My logo remains on the tailcap.

When he is in operation, I will be turning sales over to them in their country. I may also have another distributor for Australia. Guardlite has exclusive distributor rights to New Zealand.

Wayne J.

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wayne -

Although I'm flattered by the use of materials from my site, please let your business partners know that my material on my site is copyrighted and that they need to ask my permission prior to using any pictures or text from the site. In general I would be happy go give permission for use but it ticks me off when folks just grab what they want without asking e.g. TRASER UK.

ADDED: They didn't even bother to change the name of the pics, and you can see my foot in the bezel picture near the bottom right... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
FWIW, I informed Enerleds that they needed to request permission prior to use of the pictures. I received a nice e-mail from the CEO who informed me that he would provide credit with a link for the photos. IMHO this demonstrates a good level of integrity on the part of the owner of the company.