Ordered myself a Christmas present... DBS V2

burf151

Newly Enlightened
I figured out that I wasn't getting any lights for Christmas, so I decided to remedy that.:naughty: I have been looking for an LED thrower, and from what I've read on here, the DBS V2 seems to be one of the best. So, I just ordered from FlashCrazy a DBS V2 with R2 emitter and an extension tube. I couldn't resist getting an MC-E pill and an OP reflector. Lego time! Should be a nice light, with the R2 for throw and the MC-E for a wall of light. Can't wait for it to arrive.

KeukaLite

Newly Enlightened
I figured out that I wasn't getting any lights for Christmas, so I decided to remedy that.:naughty: I have been looking for an LED thrower, and from what I've read on here, the DBS V2 seems to be one of the best. So, I just ordered from FlashCrazy a DBS V2 with R2 emitter and an extension tube. I couldn't resist getting an MC-E pill and an OP reflector. Lego time! Should be a nice light, with the R2 for throw and the MC-E for a wall of light. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Way to go burf151! I just bought the same setup from FlashCrazy, and I couldn't be happier with my light! His service is wonderful, and my light appeared in RECORD short time!!

Wait until you take it out somewhere and shine it on a tree or building 300-400 yards away! Really incredible light! Make sure you let us know how you like it!

Merry Christmas!

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Even with the MC-E it still won't be a "wall of light". The reflector is too deep and not textured enough for that definition. More like a ram of light.

I hope you like it!

clintb

Enlightened
Even with the MC-E it still won't be a "wall of light". The reflector is too deep and not textured enough for that definition. More like a ram of light.

I hope you like it!
Compared with the XR-E and SMO reflector, the MC-E and OP is a wall of light. I did some informal tests in a dark area and the MC-E lit up an entire tree, top to bottom, whereas the XR-E (R2 WH, in this case) only lit a small spot and dimly lit the rest. I'd say it's a wall of light.