Jetbeam III-M Saved My LIFE!

Tactikool

Newly Enlightened
Hello CPF Users, I was recently attacked by two *gang members* driving a vehicle while I was out walking, I had on my strobe light so everyone could see me. They attempted to take my life yelling at me that it was *their hood* The passenger had a piece of rebar, I was lucky they didn't have guns. They came at me until the passenger yelled to hit me with the jeep, I am thankful for having my Jetbeam III-M, I strobed it in the drivers eyes which gave me a short while to run off into the trees to avoid being hit by the jeep which tried to hit me anyway. All I can say is I feel as if I owe my life to Jetbeam, Thank you Jetbeam you saved my life.

I was lucky enough to have someone hear everything and to have photographic evidence of the driver. Thanks again Jetbeam and CPF users..I only recently purchased this flashlight *few months ago* I just cant say thank you enough. The strobe feature REALLY works. I LOVE YOU JETBEAM!!

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
you know we're flashaholics when first we're glad you survived, then ask about the tint.

Tactikool

Newly Enlightened
I believe its a warmer tint, Its slightly pinkish color on white, on any other color you cant tell. I love the light so much.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Time to add another item to your EDC list..

S&W340PD.jpg

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Glad to hear you're okay.

Was the light in a holster, or clipped to your pants pocket?

Tactikool

Newly Enlightened
Clipped to pants pocket. Holsters are a bit harder to use unless rigid plastic. Pants pocket works good for me.

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
So wait, you were just walking around peacefully and this jeep full of idiots just came by and thought it was a good idea to kill your ***?
Holy crap man, where the heck do you live?