Inova T5 and T4

M///BMW

Newly Enlightened
I've been thinking about getting the inova t4 or t5 for sometime now and can not come down to a conclusion. I like the t4 because it has the rechargeable battery which is alot more convenient, but at the same time I like the t5 because it is brighter. What do you think?

Also, if you know of any other flashlights that are in the same class as these that are brighter or better please suggest them. Thanks

Monocrom

Flashaholic
If you get a 2008 model T5 (BatteryJunction.com should have them in stock), you can use two 17500 rechargeable cells in it. (I recommend AW brand that can be purchased at Lighthound.com).

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I own the Inova T4-MP and have been very pleased with its performance. The cradle for charging along with the light are both very well made.

Bill

M///BMW

Newly Enlightened
If you get a 2008 model T5 (BatteryJunction.com should have them in stock), you can use two 17500 rechargeable cells in it. (I recommend AW brand that can be purchased at Lighthound.com).
O ok...Can you recommend me exactly what batteries are good...How do u charge the batteries..Would i have to buy a cradle for the batteries?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
As previously mentioned, AW brand rechargeable lithium cells have an excellent reputation. You can buy them at Lighthound.com or direct from AW over at the CPF MarketPlace. (You'll need two 17500 cells as they are the same length as three primary CR123 cells).

You'll need a seperate charger for the batteries. A decent one for a good price is the Ultrafire WF-139 model. (Lighthound carries it).

If you'd prefer a cradle charger, you'd be better off with the T4 instead.

tekguy

Newly Enlightened
I would highly reccomend the 2008 t4mp. I believe the lumens on the t4 are underrated and do not notice a big difference between the t4 and the t5. the t4 recharges in an hour and is bulletproof. good choice by the way

M///BMW

Newly Enlightened
I would highly reccomend the 2008 t4mp. I believe the lumens on the t4 are underrated and do not notice a big difference between the t4 and the t5. the t4 recharges in an hour and is bulletproof. good choice by the way
Thats exactly what I like to hear...Thanks for the advice...

So what about this flashlight..
LumaPower LumaHunter MRV DIGITAL Tactical LED flashlight
http://www.batteryjunction.com/specialedition-mrv.html

for the price it seems pretty compatible with the inova t5 but has more lumens...

tekguy

Newly Enlightened
i think the mrv will be brighter but with a more focused hotspot whereas the t5 will gice you a combo of both. what are you using it for?

M///BMW

Newly Enlightened
i think the mrv will be brighter but with a more focused hotspot whereas the t5 will gice you a combo of both. what are you using it for?
Ill be using it for multiply uses..hunting,camping,stealth,fishing...ect..
I think im gonna go with the t5..

CajunJosh

Newly Enlightened
Another vote for the T4-MP. I use it on duty as my primary light now and it survives just about whatever conditions get thrown at it.