• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Merry Christmas! Aeon Giveaway and Sale

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Merry Christmas Everyone! :santa: I hope all of you have had a wonderful holiday and enjoying your day(s) off.

In the spirit of Christmas, I'd like to give back to the CPF community with a small token of thanks for your support and encouragement over the years across various projects I've presented to you all here.

Please post here and choose any single number between 1 and 1000 between now and 7PM tomorrow, December 26, US Central Time, and I will have a member of my family randomly choose a number to select the winner. The person whose number is pulled will receive a free aluminum Aeon in any color type (Black, Natural, Red, Blue, or Pink) shipped to their address, anywhere in the world. :)

Rules:
Only one number per person
If a number is posted twice, the first person has precedence (I cannot keep track in real time all of the numbers chosen - please make an effort to read through and make sure the number you're picking isn't already taken by somebody else)

For those of you unfamiliar with the Aeon, a picture, and a link -
NaturalLG.jpg

See http://www.muyshondt.net/aeon.shtml for more details.

So that's that portion of things, but moreover:

To all, I am also extending a $30 discount on any aluminum Aeon purchase, $50 off the purchase of any Titanium Aeon, and Free Shipping to anywhere in the world, until 7PM tomorrow, US Central Time. They're available for quick and easy purchase off of my website here - make sure to check the free shipping option at checkout.

Feel free to PM me, or e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions; I'll be in and out spending time with my family for most of the day, but I'll reply back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks to all of you, and Merry Christmas!

-Enrique

Edit: See post 257 onwards for a list of numbers taken. https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2758060#post2758060 Many thanks to RocketTomato for compiling a list for everyone to be able to make their choices more easily.

Edit 2:
We have a winner!

194 marnav1 post# 130

Congratulations marnav1 - please e-mail me your shipping details to [email protected], and let me know which color light you want! :)

I will leave the sale pricing posted one my website until I ship the batch of lights early tomorrow afternoon, that way anyone who was on the fence or waiting for the giveaway to end has a chance to make up their minds.

Thanks to everyone for participating, and a continued Happy Holidays to you all. :santa:

-Enrique

Last edited:

shomie911

Enlightened
Very generous of you, I'd love to win one of those Aeons!

Here's my number:

Latest posts