EDC - What & HOW? *Moved to Cafe*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know the topic of which flashlight people use as an EDC (Every Day Carry) has been discussed quite a bit. I'm wondering something more general...

1. What items do you always carry with you?

2. HOW do you carry those items?

3. Palm Pilot owners - Palm Pilot cases...what kinds do everyone like? Where did you get them? (links, please
smile.gif
)

I have a keyring, Palm Pilot m125, reading glasses, sunglasses, wallet, Infinity on keychain, 2 LED modded Solitaire in Palm Pilot case on my belt and want to also add another EDC flashlight to the collection.

So, what are some ways you carry everything with you all the time?

Does anyone use a large belt case that would accept various items? Where are cases/pouches like that sold? Any other ideas?

Any helpful picts, links, etc. would be greatly appreciated for those like me who want to be more organized
grin.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
I guess I'm somewhat boring in this respect. I carry my keys in my left pocket. They include a house key, round head key (Opens doors and trunk--no ignition) for a 92 Oldsmobile, Key for 93 Chrysler Town & Country, BROKEN Chrysler key, umm, a little keychain multitool thing (Not a leatherman) and a glowring.

I carry my Arc on a clip from www.berkeleypoint.com around my belt loop. The clip is super helpful.

In my other pocket I generally, but not 100% of the time, carry a Brinkmann LX. It will eventually be replaced with a Surefire E2, E2E, or A2...but not yet. I traded it's rubber thing with the one from the Rebel and sometimes carry it on the holster belt clip thing.

Here's a pic of my arc with it's Clip

x.gif

*EDIT*
Urgh, this is 5th attempt at image
wink.gif

6th attempt, will it work?

7th attempt...

alphamaniv

Newly Enlightened
Ok heres what I carry when not at work:
Left front pocket: Keys
Right front pocket:Fisher Space pen, chapstick, benchmade 350 clipped to pocket
Left back pocket:wallet, surefire e2e
Right backpocket: nothing at the moment
Left hip:Kahr K9 98 Elite in an alessi talon IWB holster (yes I have a permit)

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by alphamaniv:
Ok heres what I carry when not at work:
Left back pocket:wallet, surefire e2eLeft hip:Kahr K9 98 Elite in an alessi talon IWB holster (yes I have a permit)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Doesn't it hurt to sit on the E2e?
And, I'm not sure what a Kahr K9 98 Elite is...a gun?

Kirk

Enlightened
ChrisM!
In one front pocket I always carry a white Photon2 clipped to a Swiss Army "Cadet" pocket knife. The other front pocket holds the car keys with some other LED light (mfg. varies according to which key ring), and my housekey ring with a Swiss Tech pliers clamped on. One back pocket holds a wallet and a Surefire E1. Hardly know it's there--the wallet, I mean. It's sooo thin compared to the E1 'cause it ain't got no money left in it!
wink.gif
The other back pocket is empty in case I need to carry something!
Kirk

alphamaniv

Newly Enlightened
mikep answered on the 9mm and with my e2e in my back pocket I never know its there. I carry it vertically beside my wallet. The wallet keeps it in place. You should give it a try. I read about it here a while back and now its the only way I carry it.

Kirk

Enlightened
chrism!
I agree with alphamaniv; with the wallet toward the inside of your "cheek" and the light toward the outside, you can't hardly tell it's in your pocket. You really don't put any weight on the light.
Kirk

Status
Not open for further replies.