Volts ???

ledfreak

Newly Enlightened
Building a headlamp with 3 led lenser T7..

I will cut them in two, just because i don`t wanna have all batteries on my head, ( heavy... )..

How many volts should i give my Led:s ????

Please help..

Best regards
Linus..

Jarl

Flashlight Enthusiast
LED's don't really work on volts like an incan, you'll be wanting a constant current driver. I suggest you do a bit of reading and a couple of searches- the welcome mat is a good place to start. If you're still confused after that, we'll be happy to explain any specific points. Saying "hey, guys, can you explain the whole world of LED's, drivers and batteries to me?" won't get you many responses, because a bit of time with the search function should get you what you want. As I said, if there's something specific you don't get, we'll be glad to help.

ledfreak

Newly Enlightened
LED's don't really work on volts like an incan, you'll be wanting a constant current driver. I suggest you do a bit of reading and a couple of searches- the welcome mat is a good place to start. If you're still confused after that, we'll be happy to explain any specific points. Saying "hey, guys, can you explain the whole world of LED's, drivers and batteries to me?" won't get you many responses, because a bit of time with the search function should get you what you want. As I said, if there's something specific you don't get, we'll be glad to help.

Thanks.. i will try to search the forum first..

Linus