Is there a E1e tailcap w/clip??????

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an E1e w/ P60 head/M30 the stock clip makes it fall out. I want to be able to keep the lego format as is, but if I could put a clip in the tail it would solve the problem. Gravity pulls the head downward and if the clip was on the tail it would be in the ideal/gravitational pull position.

What are my options??
Thanks,
bigchelis

I am already running the E1e without the stock clip and now want some other option. The novatac clip from lighthound fits between the bezel and body perfect, but again eventhough its loger the weight of the 6P head makes the light want to fall out.

PC190174.jpg

naked2

Enlightened
You could buy a NiteCore Extreme, whose one piece body (no removable tailcap) has a bezel-down clip installed on the tail. Use the Extreme body with your 6P/M30, and then you'll have a real nice LED head for your E1e body.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
An E1B clip would make a huge difference.

Courtesy of Bondr006

I was about to purchase the E1b from LA Police Gear for this very reason, but they raised the price to $110 and now its not on sale.
Plus, I realized all I want is the clip.

Where can I purchase the E1B clip by itself?

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you're looking for the Vital Gear 1 cell body. I've had the vital gear page from that dealer bookmarked for a while, and only realized a few days ago that I don't see an add to cart link. :thinking:

Thanks; this looks like a good alternative. The E1B clip would be ideal since I could retain my parts (minus the M30) all Surefire. Oh yeah I will be getting the E to C adapter from Surefire in the next two weeks.
http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main...=6&prrfnbr=24570&sesent=0,0&search_id=1194397

It is $78 dollars, but at least I get an "M" head with P60 bulb and the E to C to boot.:grin2:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I was about to purchase the E1b from LA Police Gear for this very reason, but they raised the price to $110 and now its not on sale.
Plus, I realized all I want is the clip.

Where can I purchase the E1B clip by itself?

Best bet is to contact Surefire, by phone, and ask if they'll sell you an E1B clip.

Your other bet might be to buy the light; then sell it over at MarketPlace without the clip.

Latest posts