McLux Causes a Slight Problem

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Now that I have my collection of McLux lights, I've found that it caused an issue. What do I do with my ARC-LSH? Don't get me wrong, I like my ARC's, however I'm not about to carry an LSH and the McLux. Yes, the McLux is slightly bigger in length and width. Yes, the LSH get 15-20 more minutes of runtime. However, the McLux is just so cool looking, functional and something to be proud of. I like the fact that if I scratch the lens, no problem, just throw a new one in there. That also allows someone to use a colored lens without the need for a "end-cap" type accessory. I like the fact that my McLux can be used as a flood light and/or a spot-type light. These are just a few reasons I favor the McLux.

What to do, what to do.......

Gone Jeepin

Enlightened
I knew I was going to have the same problem after the McLux came home. It is quite a quandry. Overall though, I will say it's a nice problem to have.
What to carry today...

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do what those Knife Knuts do on the other forums. Rotate your collection!

I'll need more baggier pants... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi FalconFX...

From personal experience, one advantage in life is that "baggier" pants seem to come automatically with older age!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif
I'm sure I'll be in that position sometime later. For now, I'll have to resort to something short of wearing jeans on my knees...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Get a blackpower shooter's "Possibles Bag". Called that because it carried everything the shooter would possibly need in using his rifle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif