• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired BIG McGizmo Sale! **All Sold Thanks**

billybright

Enlightened
Guys, it hurts to part with these beauty's,but after the recent loss of my Father my priority's have now changed, and am going to keep a couple of lights and let all the rare/mint ones go to new homes

ALL lights are unused and in same condition as received from McGizmo, with the exception of the slate Al PD-S which has been carefully carried.

*sorry about the poor quality pics, all marks seen are actualy dust or fingerprints*

Pictures4014.jpg

Pictures4015.jpg

Pictures4013.jpg

Pictures4012.jpg

Pictures4009.jpg

Pictures4008.jpg

Pictures4007.jpg

Pictures4006.jpg

Pictures4004.jpg

Pictures4002.jpg

1] Ti PD-S [Mizer] green tritium $450.00/Reduced to $435.00 **Sold to coloradogps**

2] *Rare* AITiN Ti PD-S (with 6 flute head re-built my McGizmo) green tritium $475.00 **sold to Drywolf**

3] *Very Rare* AITiN Ti Mule green tritium $425.00/Reduced to $400.00 **Sold to S4biturbo**

4] Ti Sundrop [single speed] $350.00/Reduced to $325.00/Reduced,now only $299.00 **Sold to Roger Beep**

5] lightly carried Black/slate AL PD-S [non tritium] $295.00** **Sold to coloradogps**

ALL prices include standard worldwide airmail shipping
[with proof of mailing]
[i can also ship by AirSure priority/insured/tracked, at actual cost to buyer eg: $10.00 extra to USA]

First to post: "I'll take it" followed by payment by paypal to the address in my profile - gets item of chioce.

payment by paypal only.

Sorry, no trades or eCheque

Thank you for looking

no paypal fees

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: BIG McGizmo Sale!

Wow James, I've been there also man. I too empathize with your situation and wish you all the best coping with everything. Sent you a PM on Marketplace. :(

As much as I want the AlTiN Mule, I can't afford it at the moment, but I'd still like to send you a few spare $$ to help out with other arrangments I'm sure you must be making. :paypal:

James is a GREAT guy to deal with in case you haven't done so with him yet. Be assured that the descriptions are accurate. :)

Last edited:

bf1

Enlightened

James,
Sorry for your loss.
Kindest regards,
Barry

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

My condolences. Sorry to hear about your loss.

shomie911

Enlightened

Sorry for your loss. :(

Can the Sundrop or slate AL PD-S take RCR rechargeables?

If so I'll probably take one of them.

Thanks.

EDIT:

What emitter is in the PD-S?

Last edited:

billybright

Enlightened

I know for sure the Slate AL PD-S can take RCR li-ion.
the Sundrop is from the final wave of single level
edit: the PD-S has a U bin Seoul led with a nice vanila white tint

Sorry for your loss. :(

Can the Sundrop or slate AL PD-S take RCR rechargeables?

If so I'll probably take one of them.

Thanks.

EDIT:

What emitter is in the PD-S?

Last edited:

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't think the v1 SunDrop will.
:oops: For the short time I owned a V1 sundrop,I used RCR123 it was fine:shrug:

[EDIT} just found this :The SunDrop offered here in this wave has a NG333 driver for driving the Nichia High CRI LED and the significance here is that this light should not be used with 3.6 V rechargeable batteries. The LED will be damaged!

[SECOND EDIT] then I found this for second wave hope it helps a little
Note:
The SunDrop offered here in this wave as with the last wave has a NG333 driver for driving the Nichia High CRI LED and the significance here is that this light should not be used with 3.6 V rechargeable batteries. The LED will be damaged! Or so I stated with the last wave.

However, I have done some bench testing and the majority of the Nichias have a Vf of about 3.8V and this means that they will be in regulation if driven by a R123 with the possible exception of the initial few minutes with the battery fresh off the charger. If you have a light meter, you can confirm for yourself that one of these SunDrops is viable on a R123. If the lux measures are comparable between primary and Li-Ion then you can assume that the driver is in regulation. If the SunDrop is brighter on a Li-Ion then I advise not using the R123. Sorry.

Last edited:

billybright

Enlightened

Guys, I really appreciate all of your kind words, and I will never forget them,
but please-only send paypal if buying a light - thanks :thumbsup:

shomie911

Enlightened

I just checked my funds and I'll have to withdraw my offer, Christmas really sucked my wallet dry.

I guess I won't be able to afford a McGizmo for a little while longer.

ianb

Enlightened

My sincerest condolences at what is usually a happy time of year :(

I hope 2009 brings you some easier times.

Good luck with the sales,

all the best,

Ian