Blonde Joke

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmmm.......... I didnt know there were so many forums /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
I got three windows open before I realized... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif ... That's pretty interesting though... very clever... so who will link to here? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wingerr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does it kill the chain then, if we stick one of these in?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

A blonde is in an elevator waiting for the door to close when a guy comes running in just before the door closes. She asks "which floor" and he replies "4 please". She then tells the guy that she's going to the bloodbank on floor 2 to give blood for the first time and she's a little bit nervous. The guy tells her not to worry, he's given blood many times and it's relatively painless, and they give you donuts & orange juice afterwards to show their appreciation. She thanks him for his encouragement and asks him where he's headed to on floor 4. He gets a sheepish look on his face and tells her that he's going up to the reproductive clinic to donate sperm. "Gee," she laughs, "do they give you donuts and orange juice for that too?"
"Well, actually," he says, "they give me $500.00."
"Wow," she says, $500.00 for 5 minutes effort, I'm jealous. About that time the door opens and she heads off to give blood saying "have a nice day".

Two months later the guy is going up the same elevator when this same blonde gets in. He recognizes her and asks if she wants floor 2 again for the bloodbank. She turns to him with puffed out cheeks and simply shakes her head no and holds up 4 fingers......

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Wingerr:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Wylie

Enlightened
At least your honest Sasha I got to three myself before it hit me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wingerr, that deserved a cut and paste to send to the relatives. I don't do that often and only forward less then 10 percent of the forwarded jokes I receive but that one is the best I've read in awhile.

arioch

Enlightened
Three blondes are walking in the desert, when they come upon a set of tracks. The first blonde bends down, picks up and smells a handfull of dirt, then stands up and says with confidence,"These are coyote tracks."

The second blonde sniffs the air, then says with a smile,"No, you're wrong. These are wolverine tracks."

The third blonde looks at a pile of animal feces nearby and says,"No, you're both wrong. Based on that pile of feces, these are clearly deer tracks."

The three blondes are still arguing when the train runs them over. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

P.S. - If any blondes are reading this, please don't hate me ... I love you all ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Wingerr:

Loved your joke!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
fc3e265e.gif

Wingerr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was it Elmer Fudd that said, "Twain twacks!" ?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Credit for the "Four, please" joke goes to someone, somewhere out there, I know not who; just passin' it along.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

A blonde went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman.

"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.

Se was indignant, but had a plan. She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the salesman "I would like to buy this TV." "Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.

"Darn, he still recognized me," she thought. She went for a complete disguise this time, haircut and new color, new outfit, big sunglasses, then waited a few days before she again approached the salesman. "I would like to buy this TV."

"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.

Frustrated, she exclaimed, "Just how is it you know I'm a blonde?!?"

"Because", he replied, "that's a microwave."