what's your favourite flashlight

Jake.t

Newly Enlightened
hey guys what's your favourite flashlight peformance doesn't come into it juts the flashlight that warms your heart

mine is a maglite solitaire that i own because there have been many happy memories with it

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
It seems my favorite keeps on changing every time I get a newer better light. I seem to have a group of favorites, rather than just one, single light. Among those are Surefire 6P with Malkoff m60, Surefire E1B, Surefire L4, EternaLight Ergo X-ray, Pak-Lite, MagLED 3D, Arc AAA, TnC Key-Lux AA 350, and Photon Freedom. Those are my current favorites. I'm sure that in a month or so, that list will be slightly different.

Zatoichi

Flashlight Enthusiast
The one I use most is my D10, but the one I like most is my TK10.

farmer17

Newly Enlightened
I think the Home Depot 2D Husky Tactical is my favorite right now. Dang powerful, cheap, and unusual looking(scary ugly)!

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
It would be my AmondoTech Titanium Mega Illuminator by far. I don't have any other lights that bring me the joy that the Mega has, putting a bright spot on clouds, lighting up huge fields, lighting up trees over 1/2 of a mile away, and lighting up high rise buildings from 1/2 a mile away. It is truly my favorite light I have ever owned.:)
See my picture of it here.

hey guys what's your favourite flashlight peformance doesn't come into it juts the flashlight that warms your heart

mine is a maglite solitaire that i own because there have been many happy memories with it

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I think the one that warms my heart the most is the Arc AA. I remember being online at work when Peter announced they were available. I got one of the first. Too bad I didn't go for a lug body, but I didn't foresee its rarity.

Here it is along with a couple other old AA's

AA.jpg

Geoff

Last edited:

shomie911

Enlightened
Favorite flashlight, hmm...

Probably my Surefire lego. I put it together to be my ultimate light, it just feels "right" in the hand and outputs around 360 lumens of focused incan light for about 50 minutes.

From bezel to tailcap:

- Surefire KT2 (black)

- Surefire MN16

- FM 2x18650 Body (black)

- Top twisty/momentary (black)

- 2x AW 18650

- Wilson Tactical lanyard (neon orange and black)

I'm thinking about getting an black RPM clicky for it, but I'm not sure yet.

Here's a picture, this is with the normal Surefire twisty tailcap, that I replaced with the Top twisty/momentary:

82851248wn5.jpg

donn_

Flashaholic
This one is my favorite.

No...this one.

Or maybe this one.

Sometimes... this one.

Then there's this one.

And this one.

Shoot! I can't decide.

crocodilo

Enlightened
Dang... difficult question... let's see... maybe not:

My black Surefire 6Px:
- 6PD head
- 6P old-school round body
- Z59(?) tail clickie
- M60L Malkoff drop-in
- AW protected rechargeables

This is my most personalized flashlight, since each component was chosen by me, acquired separately, one by one. Took me a few years to even discover these parts existed, because it all started as a regular 6P bought at a PX in Bosnia 8 years ago. Only the original body remains, now. One heck of a flashlight, tough, substantial, reliable, and yet current with today's technology.

Tec40

Newly Enlightened
I guess the light that warms my heart the most is still, the Princeton Tec/ Tec-40. Even with all the great LED lights that I have, this one is still the best all around light for me.

Cydonia

Enlightened
X5 Red. Old first gen fluted sides. Engraved stainless cap ring. Nothing special. Just a bomb proof direct drive single Cr123A run-for-days design achievement.

X5-Red-FlutedSide.jpg

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
For now my favorite is my Surefire 6P it only makes 600 to 700 lumens for 1 hour, but can go for at least 300 lumens for an aditional 50 minutes.:whistle:
1. Malkoff P7 drop-in
2. Novatec Clip
3. Trustfire 18650 protected cell
4. Solarforce Clickie tail cap

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire M2 with DX17593. Anywhere from .25 ~ 175 Lumens on tap, single mode user programmable output. IMHO its one of the brightest and most versatile P60 modules for the $$$.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8T4inWo4GA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WunPPjKOb3U

I never owned a M series Surefire and after seeing Kramer5150's in person and playing with it I am mad at him.:sick2:

It appears its ruggidness, design, and color is very appealing and I am fighting the urge to get one.

Thanks Mr. Kramer5150:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs

carrot

Flashaholic
McLux PD-S Mizer is my favorite. My first one (on the left) has seen me through a lot of adventures over the course of two and a half years and my second one will be my companion for the next few years. I didn't think they made lights any better than the first, so I picked up more of the same :D

3121102837_c60b0bdbdf.jpg

aussiebob

Enlightened
The light that warms my heart the most is my trusty 6p, i either run it on a 17650 powering a LF 3.7v bulb or 2 rcr's powering a p90 or H0-9.

I also love my Fenix E01's, such a great looking light.

Jeffa

Newly Enlightened
My Gladius is my goto light and my most functional even though I really dig the look of my new Spear.