Laser Devices Operator Flashlight

Ecko

Newly Enlightened
Does anybody have this flashlight or know anything about it? I've seen prices from $85 - $200 for this light, is it worth the money or over priced?

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anybody have this flashlight or know anything about it? I've seen prices from $85 - $200 for this light, is it worth the money or over priced?

would be nice if you could put a link or a picture for those of us who arent living, breathing, walking flashlight encyclopedias with the price lists and technical data of every single flashlight known to Man stored in our heads :D

Ecko

Newly Enlightened
I figured that but, I really like that body design.

corrections operator

Newly Enlightened
Points for style, definitely. Kinda reminds me of the flashlight equivalent of a Strider knife. Mean and sexy all at the same time...

Unfortunately, this is the first time I have seen it.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ecko, you can get a whole lot more quality for a whole less money. Skip.

Based on what? Overseas prices? Laser Devices has been around a long time and they also do quite a bit of OEM work for most of the other "major" flashlight companies.

Their products are on par with Streamlight, Surefire, Penatgonlight, etc.

-dan

supes

Enlightened
I've used a 6V operator before. Incandescent version with 2 CR123a batteries. It has a very usable clip(detachable). Adjustable focus head and is very similar in size with a SF E2e light. It could fit 17670 protected cells and the clickie switch is forward. The tailcap is integrated with body. Uses bi-pin lamps. I'm sure you could try to get some other bulbs, like the Strion with 1x17670 for rechargeable option.

It was a nice size but didn't offer anything better then my E2e back then.

There is also a LuxV LED option for this light, haven't tried it out. LD makes good quality stuff, but today's LEDs are just better.

kramer5150

Flashaholic
A bit on the pricey side, but its nice to have another USA made option.:thumbsup: I don't think they are that over-priced though, given what most CPFers would pay for Gladius or SF centurion/milenium combat lights.