Hi everyone!

jobol

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone,

I found this forum by complete accident, and I am glad I did. I would have never imagined in a million year a forum dedicated to lighting (at least that is what I think it is, lol)

So you guys have a passion for everything that is light emitting from candles to lasers to LEDs?

How would you describe your forum to a newcommer?

Take care everyone.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF, jobol. This is just an ever enlarging haven for boys (mostly) and their light producing toys. Not really any different than other forums about cars, knives, guns, watches, radios, tools, pens, etc. Those things get discussed here, too. Since flashlights are more affordable, and easier to justify to wives and girlfriends, our membership has grown fast. The rise of LED lighting with rapid changes and improvements has really fueled this forum, too.

Enjoy, and don't be afraid to ask any questions. We were all newbies once.

Geoff

Qoose

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF, jobol. This is just an ever enlarging haven for boys (mostly) and their light producing toys. Not really any different than other forums about cars, knives, guns, watches, radios, tools, pens, etc. Those things get discussed here, too. Since flashlights are more affordable, and easier to justify to wives and girlfriends, our membership has grown fast. The rise of LED lighting with rapid changes and improvements has really fueled this forum, too.

Enjoy, and don't be afraid to ask any questions. We were all newbies once.

Geoff

Affordable? Tell my wallet that.:broke:

Actually, yes, I do agree flashlights are quite high in the utility to price ratio...