Jetbeam III Pro Ultra

jpdr350se

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a Jetbeam III Pro Ultra with the broad voltage circuit. I understand they are held up in customs. I am new to this forum and dont know much about these lights. Do any of you know about these? Are they new. I am very exited about getting it.

Ryanrpm

Enlightened
One would have thought that you would have searched this forum heavily before buying one.........unless they are super brand new and no one else has one.:poke:

Let us know how it is!!!! I look forward to your review.:popcorn:

choaticwhisper

Enlightened
I Just received my Jetbeam III Pro (not ultra)
I really wanted something that used a 18650 and regulated, and from my understanding the ultra is not regulated with the 18650 only 123's as with most other light that use either battery.

The other factor Ive never really like throw lights but after playing with my Jet Pro I do kinda like it, Low is low enough for up close work, but doesn't really matter as I have a few lights on me. The Ultra should have more throw than the Pro.

Also I never had a really good comparison of the Jetbeams size, After I got mine I was glad I didnt get the Ultra because the Pro is probaly my EDC size limit.

Hopefully youll love yours, Im consideing another Jetbeam, They are really nicely made.

KiwiMark

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered a Jetbeam III Pro Ultra. I am new to this forum and dont know much about these lights.

What have you got for batteries?
You can buy good ones here: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=187951
Details: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=144427
I would suggest 4 (2 in the torch, 2 spare) of the 16340 (RCR123) cells and a WF-139 charger (AW supplies the spacers with the charger to allow it to fit the 16340 cells).

Interesting choice of light for someone new to these things - it is going to knock your socks off!