Need a clickie switch for Ultrafire C2

moses

Enlightened
One of my fav little 18650 light switch broke. The light works fine when I just connect it directly to bypass the clickie so I know it is the switch.

Anyone know where and what model I can get that switch? Love this one in particular as it has a very broad beam and yet a good center hot spot. Even though it is cheap, hate to see it get tossed for a dead clickie.

Thanks in advance.

Mo

moses

Enlightened
Yes, that is EXACTLY I'd like to order. But following your link and also searching on that site for a Ultrafire C2 switch or accessory turn up nothing that I can find in way of switches. I'm sure I'm missing something.

Anyway someone can help me find the switch that will fit a C2? Mine is a single stage. Just love that even wide beam and really want it working again.

Thanks,
Mo

Marduke

Flashaholic
You would have to remove your switch and measure it, and match it up with one of the loosely sold ones.

VegasF6

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't actually pulled mine apart to measure it, you will need to do that yourself. But, sku#5602
Shows this in the comments:
Other Thoughts: I'm using these as switches for fixed light projects I wired up. Size-wise, these should also serve as replacements switches for some of the larger lights. (i.e.- Ultrafire c2)

It took about 2 minutes to find this information. But I can't confirm it.