How to spend gift certificate?

toolpig1

Enlightened
I did a couple of favors for someone, and on secret advice from my wife, received a $150 certificate to www.fox-intl.com for a thank you. I would actually be shopping in person since the b&m store is 20 minutes away. Fox primarily carries the complete line of Streamlight and Pelican. I was curious as to how some of you guys would spend the money.

I already have the Pelican 7060, M1 led, M3 led, Streamlight Jr C4, Ultrastinger, and several propoly's (4AA luxeon). I was looking at the Supertac (could get a pair of those) or the big, bad 8060. What do you think? And to answer your question, "no, I don't really need anymore flashlights."

Yucca Patrol

Enlightened
They have a lot of very cool non-flashlight items too. I'd be as tempted to get some other items, especially since I am not crazy about their flashlight selection. . .

For instance, I found that they had a pair of rappelling gloves that appear to be identical to ones I pay twice as much for at a climbing/caving supply house. You might be surprised what sort of neat stuff they might have that you might want. . .