getting an E2e

Kanai

Newly Enlightened
I've wanted a E2e for a while, but the funds were low. Well I work at nights, and this guy I work with saw me turn night into day with my 6P. He freaked out and said I want your light, how much you want for it? It was an older model with the round bezel and the b65. Sold it for $75. I guess I can get my E2e now. Where is the best (cheapest) place to get it from? Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
A little entreprenuership going there... Now it's time for the ultimate pocketable incandescent...

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Kanai...

Dan at Tactical Warehouse is a good choice...and so is William at Texas Tactical Supply, and Chris at Meridian Tactical Supplies.

Be sure you shop around and check these sites (as well as others), because their advertised prices do vary. Any one of these excellent and proven dealers, though, will undoubtedly match the lowest price you`ve found.

Good luck to you, and a belated "welcome aboard"!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PS: Right now, for instance, Chris at Meridian has the E2e for about $74.00, Dan at Tactical Warehouse for $83.00, and temporarily William at TTS doesn`t list it. Any one of them, though, will get it for you at the "lowest" price you find. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another good dealer with competitive prices is www.lagger-pro.com
I've dealt with them many times, and their service is excellent! Also, they have FREE USPS Priority shipping...FYI

PJD

...incidentally, their price for an E2eHA is $76.50 w/free S&H...

Dave_in_PA

Newly Enlightened
Of course there's always the buy/sell forum right here. I just got an E2e from Revolvergeek for $60 to my door! The light's perfect and dealing with Danny has been great this time and previously. (OK, this was a shameless plug for Revolvergeek, but most everyone here is just like him)

My point is, sometimes if we can be less impulsive and more patient, good deals come along.

Dave