lumen/runtime info for Dereelights?

cjs4760

Newly Enlightened
Hi folks,

I'm not having much luck finding published info/specs on these lights.

I'm looking at the CL1H V4 3SM to run off (2)xCR123s. Either Q5 or R2.

Can anyone help me out here?

This would, um, augment the Fenix PD20 I just got "for my wife" :grin2: That is one nice little light, nice spill, and I like the 10/47/94 lumen settings off just the one bezel position.

So, I'd like to know what the Dereelight will be putting out at "100 / 50 / 2 %"

Thanks,
Chris

cjs4760

Newly Enlightened
Bumping for the daytime crowd :)

I want to make a buy decision today, because it's the last day I can use a PayPal promo for $10 off any order over $50 from merchants who take PayPal!

So, help me out folks, please :candle:

I'm looking at 2-cell CR123s. This CL1H V4 seems like quite a deal. Though I gotta admit the beam shot in one of the recent "round-ups" was UGLY! Cares or concerns on that? I know in the field it's alot less noticeable vs. just a wall shot.

Thanks,
Chris

Kamakazikev24

Enlightened
You could get the M-CE version? $99 on the Deree' site.
Very floody beam and maybe about 350-400 lumens. (A guess)
On high it won't last long, about 30 mins but you can always use the lower levels for most things.
Save the high for when you need portable Sun!

Tiff

Newly Enlightened
You could get the M-CE version? $99 on the Deree' site.
Very floody beam and maybe about 350-400 lumens. (A guess)
On high it won't last long, about 30 mins but you can always use the lower levels for most things.
Save the high for when you need portable Sun!

What is the approximate throw on the M-CE in yards or meters?
I know it's very floody so the throw is reduced. I'm just wondering reduced by how much?

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a new MC-E pill from Dereelight that now does 2.4V. I only have the 2.1V version, but I have a 2.4V on the way. I'll post results when I get it.

I can't remember my exact lux readings with the MC-E in a DBS with an OP, but I think the LUX values are almost half of the XR-E. I think I had around 16,000LUX with the MC-E, and I get around 28,000LUX with a XR-E R2 pill.

If you want to spot things past 400 feet go with the XR-E. The MC-E will do better at closer range where you want to light up a larger area.

Tiff

Newly Enlightened
There is a new MC-E pill from Dereelight that now does 2.4V. I only have the 2.1V version, but I have a 2.4V on the way. I'll post results when I get it.

I can't remember my exact lux readings with the MC-E in a DBS with an OP, but I think the LUX values are almost half of the XR-E. I think I had around 16,000LUX with the MC-E, and I get around 28,000LUX with a XR-E R2 pill.

If you want to spot things past 400 feet go with the XR-E. The MC-E will do better at closer range where you want to light up a larger area.

Thanks, I think I will wait and see a review of the 2.4V. :thumbsup:

cjs4760

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for all the responses, but I guess the short answer is, No, there are no public/published specs for these lights!

:thinking:

"Hi, I have this product I'd like to sell you, but I can't tell you what its capabilities are..."

Well, not in a hurry.

Happy New Year, all!

-Chris:party: