Need Nitecore Extreme holster, pls help

deewy

Newly Enlightened
Hi there,

after a few weeks of use I sold my secondary light Fenix PD20 and bought the NiteCore Extreme flashlight. Unfortunately, PD20 was sold with all its accessories and no I am facing a huge problem in finding suitable tactical holster for my Nitecore Extreme. Have been looking all around the CPF site and other merchants and found just one US manufacturer of kydex holster, unfortunately they do not ship internationaly.

I work as a LEO in my country and my primary light is Fenix TK10.
However I do use NEX light quite often and up until now I was not able to find out any fast draw tactical holster for this light. I would prefer a kydex holster. Although the holster should not go over 30USD including shipping.

Please help me, I am getting really desperate.

Thanks in advance

Toaster

Enlightened
Have you considered taking advantage of Unforgiven's forwarding service for that holster you found? More details here.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi there,

after a few weeks of use I sold my secondary light Fenix PD20 and bought the NiteCore Extreme flashlight. Unfortunately, PD20 was sold with all its accessories and no I am facing a huge problem in finding suitable tactical holster for my Nitecore Extreme. Have been looking all around the CPF site and other merchants and found just one US manufacturer of kydex holster, unfortunately they do not ship internationaly.

I work as a LEO in my country and my primary light is Fenix TK10.
However I do use NEX light quite often and up until now I was not able to find out any fast draw tactical holster for this light. I would prefer a kydex holster. Although the holster should not go over 30USD including shipping.

Please help me, I am getting really desperate.

Thanks in advance

I strongly suggest that "HDS type" holster from Lighhound. Otherwise contact 4 Sevens for a Fenix belt holster

It is definitely well suited for your duty a LEO! On my right hip rides my EX-10. In my pocket, on keys is my Fenix P1D CE & L0D and ARC AAA UV.

Last edited:

deewy

Newly Enlightened
Last edited:

Latest posts