• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom 1 & 2 D Mags Batts & Chargers available with purchase

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here we have for sale ( approxmate 1D size )

1 Red, 1 Camo, 1 Ice Blue, Hosts that were cut off and re-threaded by Will Quiles
P7 DSXPJ bin ( 800 ~ 900 lumens ) From
Britelumens
Custom heat sinks by 4 Sevens and Britelumens
Metal MOP or Stock SMO
UCL lens
Teflon wire kept as short as possible
These Run On 3A x1d battery holders by Mdcod
All can accept 1 Aw/D Li Ion, 1 Emoli 26700, or with a holder an 18650 or 2xRC123 batteries. The Ice Blue and the Red host are also bored for a 4Ax1D not furnished.

Latest d2Flex Driver
( UIP: 5 level dimming, flashlight use optimized )

Direct Drive with Dimming and Momentary Switch modified for smooth topped batteries.

1. Utilizes PWM for dimming control
  2. uController based
  3. UI-UNI firmware
Li Ion 18650 batteries and chargers available for purchase with lite !!!

41ds-1.jpg

Frontof4.jpg

1.One Red (bored) (Available)
2. One Digital Camo ( SOLD to DOB Shipped)
3. One Ice Blue (bored) (Sold to SwiftWing)
4. One Digital Camo (Available)
5. One Pewter (Available)

Shipped for $190

We also have One Purple P7 mag 2D hosts Sold to 3rdrock more colors available upon request
One Red Harley Davidson Etched 3D host
Sold to Bigchelis Morte colors available

One Ice Blue 2 D P7 DSXPJ bin ( 800 ~ 900 lumens )
One Red 3 D NIMH Direct Drive DSXPJ bin ( 800 ~ 900 lumens )
Custom heat sinks by 4 Sevens and Britelumens
Stock SMO
UCL lens

wired with Teflon wire kept to the shortest lengths possible

The Ice Blue P7 runs 2X AW C or KD - D sized Li Ion batteries or 6AA or 8AA x2D batteries this is accomplished by using KD P7 optimized driver with low, med, high Switch modified for use with non button type batteries

The Red Harley Davidson is a Direct Drive with a 3 D NIMH power source. No dimming but dimming board can be added as an option.

IceBlueweb.jpg

purpleHarley.jpg
harleylogo.jpg

1. Purple P7 (Sold to 3rdrock)
2. Red 3D Harley Davidson P7 (Sold to Bigchelis)
3.Ice Blue bored P7 (Available)
4. Black P7 2D Maglite modded to 3C (sold to bigchelis)

Ice Blue Bored 2D Maglite Shipped for 190 $175

Red Harley Davidson special Shipped for $125 Sold

I still have other colors that can be built according to your specs. I still have 1D hosts that are stock and 1D hosts that have finned heads and grooved handles. I have several colors in 2D hosts with some bored and some not. I have pewter and two nascar in 3 D length.

All Lights shipped Conus Prioity Mail International Quoted.

Registered mail please add $2.00. I'll be responsible for lost or undelivered mail should you decided to choose this option.
I'll not be responsible for lost mail shipping via regular airmail.
Insurance extra should be about $2.50 Conus

First to post " I'll take it, get it"
PM me to get PP addy Cash only or add 4%PP fees

Thanks
Dave

Last edited:

XFlash

Enlightened
Re: FS: Custom 1 & 2 D Mags

Hello,
Great lights, what is the finish on the Camo one?
Thanks
Tim

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Xflash

It is called digital camo, Will gets these in and they are pretty cool. I believe he has to get them in 3D. I have another supplier that I can get regular camo in 3d.

Thanks for the comments

Dave

5.0Trunk

Enlightened

Very nice lights. I just received one from Britelumens. One question, does AW already have D Li Ion for sale?

Thanks

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi 5.0Trunk

No he does not at this time I bought several protected D from KD and have been quite pleased I used AW as an example since I have been told they and KD are about the same size.
I also harvested some Emoli 26700 from a Millwalkee battery pak that I got cheap off of Ebay on a week day during the day when no one was bidding and they have been great in both of the on D lights.

Thanks for the comments and Jo's lights are great I am sure you are pleased.

Dave

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

The KD D li-ions, do you use with magnets? I have a pair of the D li-ions just sitting around, but have been hesitant to find a light for them as I would imagine that if you put a magnet between them and between them and the contacts, shaking or dropping the light would cause the magnets to impact the housing on the cell's terminals?

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Mcmc

I don't have to use magnets, I mod the bottom of my switches which basically I cut about 3/32 off the bottom of the switch and file smooth so that the spring actually protrudes slightly and then epoxy over the hot wire on the momentary switch so that the batteries don't rub or wear against the wire. Will does this with some of the hosts he prepares.
The two KD batteries have just enough protrusion although not a button (about like AW's Li Ions) to make good contact and of course the bottom spring makes contact no problem.
Even the emolis' work well because of the mod to the bottom of the switch, that and a shorter spring in the tail.
The only time I use magnets is for charging them with alligator clips attached to AWs' charger.

Thanks

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Custom 1 & 2 D Mags Price Drop!!

Hi Lupuz

That is for Conus I would have to get $5 for international but would be glad to do it.

Dave

Last edited:

Dan Harris

Newly Enlightened

Dave

What are the run times for both at full power with D cell Li Ions? Always wondered - will doubling the cells double the runtime on a 1/1 ratio?

Thanks

Dan

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Two D li ions have more capacity so more run time but you do loose a little depending on how efficient the driver is on the two cell. The drivers i use are about 90 percent efficient I believe.

That depends of course on how high you have it set on. I have used my 2d most of the deer season including cleaning a couple of deer on about 90% setting most of time and I am sure I had at least four hours probably more before I recharged them
I walk the my dogs early morning with a 18650 in a 1d on about 70 % 30 minutes a morning and four mornings at least before I change and they still are not very dull.
I will see if I can get you a more scientific answer I am sure it is covered here on CPF.

I also have NIMH models

thanks

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Dan

Last night ended up being a flashlight night as our power was out so i got to play.:grin2:
I took an emoli 26700 and ran a one d P7 dd on high for 74 minutes until the light had dimmed considerably. Battery started at 3.75v and when I turned it off it was down to 2.75.
I then put one of the KD one D Li ion batteries charged to 3.75v and ran it on the 3rd setting out of 5 again Direct Drive the same light as before and after 4.5 hours I turned it off and it really had not dimmed to where I could tell. When turned on high it was still remarkably bright. I then checked on my multi meter and it was still at 3.25v.
I was quite impressed, I am sure that on three setting run times of 6 hours or better realistic and probably get better than 4 hours on the 4th brightness.

I hope this might have helped some.

Thanks

Dave

5.0Trunk

Enlightened

Hi Dan

Last night ended up being a flashlight night as our power was out so i got to play.:grin2:
I took an emoli 26700 and ran a one d P7 dd on high for 74 minutes until the light had dimmed considerably. Battery started at 3.75v and when I turned it off it was down to 2.75.
I then put one of the KD one D Li ion batteries charged to 3.75v and ran it on the 3rd setting out of 5 again Direct Drive the same light as before and after 4.5 hours I turned it off and it really had not dimmed to where I could tell. When turned on high it was still remarkably bright. I then checked on my multi meter and it was still at 3.25v.
I was quite impressed, I am sure that on three setting run times of 6 hours or better realistic and probably get better than 4 hours on the 4th brightness.

I hope this might have helped some.

Thanks

Dave

Hey Dave,

Did you order the D Li ion battery from KD and if so, how long did it take to receive it from the time you placed the order. I pretty much have the exact setup from Britelumens and I am currently running it off of AWs 18650s but I want it get some D Li ion batteries.

Thanks

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi 5.0Trunk

If you only order in stock items it took me about two weeks to get mine from KD

Dave

lupuz

Newly Enlightened

I am interested in the 1D camo mag, but i cant sent you a pm but i dont know why!?
do you have an e-mail adress for me?

mine
canis dot lupuz (at) gmx dot de

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Lupuz

You will probably able to send PM now it takes either two or three posts to be able to send PM something about spam I think

Dave

I will send email in a couple of minutes.