DOH!!!!!

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
So last week I ordered the SUREFIRE m3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif and a latch-on bezal cover. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I got the cover cause it looks cool- not cause I need it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Then I had a problem - On the camp trip I dont wear belts so how would I carry it?

Soooooooo, after veiwing blackhawk surefire SOE and a host of others I settled on reeline ripoffs. I seemed perfect and I could carry my beloved everywhere while doing the campground setup we do( get it ready for the scouts to come in the summer- Always some dark area that snakes and spiders hide in[NC has a host of poisonouse critters])So I would use the m3 all day and holstering it like a sidearm 24h a day is not a bad thing.

I gave up after I could not find a online place that stocked it and went another route-

I remembered BERKLEYPOINT from Giz expounding its virtues. To be honest I don't really like their stuff (*oooooooooooh* wind just shifted and blew a fragrent spring breeze across my face and feet *mmmmmmmmmmmm* fresh cut grass. I love spring!) I digress - I nevertheless had to retain the M3 somehow so I settled on a Black Helix Mini leash with splitring and mini latch. I plan to biner the splitring to my beltloop and and splitring the M3 to the mini latch. I figure when Im not useing The M3 I can snap the mini latch to the other end and (*mmmmmmmmm* sorry another breeze) thus transfering the weight to the biner and letting the M3 just swing from the the waist.

Then I recieved an email informing me that I could get a holster from this other store- Now I can't because I spent the money at Berkley . grrrrrrrrrrrr

McGizmo

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Aragorn said:
.......... To be honest I don't really like their stuff ...............

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah? Well then *their* stuff doesn't really like you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Thanks for your honesty as well as sharing this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

- Don

Latest posts