Girl with good taste in lights ......

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
heh heh

fc2d703a.jpg

B@rt

Flashaholic
Trevor, you need to edit out the .orig.jpg part out of your sigline to make it show... linking to the original pic doesn't work... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nice pic btw.! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
"everything that was perceived to be real, will eventually become real" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Nice pic btw. Aragorn, is that your favorite virtual girl?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aragorn, what happened to brightshadow? (did I get the name right?) She shyly posted a few times and then disappeared.

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
Real flashaholics tend to flush the phonies out eh! Brightshadow is fine (if you call it that) and has a boyfreind at school. cant keep their paws offa' each other- really sick :p.

And yes- while emiri and miho are good looking they a younger than me- yuki is 20 I believe and thats my age now.

I and many others wish she were real.

Greta

Flashaholic
Are you really planning on keeping that as your sigline? Might I suggest (strongly) that you downsize it a bit, if that is your plan? It really does chew up alot of page space when you post several times on one page. I don't mean to spoil any fun or anything but... well... I think you know what I mean. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

paulr

Flashaholic
What kind of light is that? The head looks like a CMG Reactor but the combat grip looks like a Surefire 9Z or something like that.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
what a sexy flashlight!

hey, aragorns gurls are realler than mine are...at least there are pictures of his /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out the video game "Dead or Alive" if you want to find a similarity to the virtual girl...

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Who are we to say what is real?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice obscure Matrix quote, Morpheus... er... Tombeis. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
FalconFX said:
Check out the video game "Dead or Alive" if you want to find a similarity to the virtual girl...

[/ QUOTE ]

Or check out "Simone" with Al Pacino, for a virtual girl par excellence.

Brightnorm