Best Flashlights To Use On Headlamp Strap

Hammer Train

Banned
I have bought a fenix headband strap which takes flashlights from 18-22mm outer diameter.
I would like to buy 2 flashlights with decent spill and still a hotspot (although spill more important).
They need to have at least two modes (1 max lumen output and 1 very low to conserve battery power).
They need to be between 18-22mm outer diameter.

I know there are some experts out there - any ideas anyone?!

The strap is this one:
https://www.4sevens.com/product_info.php?products_id=659&osCsid=51b0c6bc4f40a5ed749618c3fae9ad97

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Nitecore Defender Infinity with low set to very low might work. A Fenix might work too along with Olights and Jetbeams.

Sarratt

Enlightened
I'll agree to the Fenix lights suggestions too ... but the lighter variety. L2d q5 ?

I was thinking of getting one from 4Sevens but even without a light(s) it seems pretty bulky.

How do you like it?

Last edited:

Yucca Patrol

Enlightened
I'd probably use a couple of Fenix L2D's for this purpose.

If you were really clever, you'd slap a Zebralight H50 on the front of it for a nice wide flood beam to go along with your two side lights. . . .

I was a bit disappointed that the Fenix headlamp survey produced this instead of an actual headlamp, but have recently been considering buying one just to scavenge the two flashlight mounts which I could attach to my caving helmet. I guess I'll probably get one the next time I am bored and want to spend $25 on some flashlight mounts. . . . .